Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is such a cute dress. Francesca from Platinum Puppy Couture sent this to Lexie and it looks so cute on!!! For those of you that like to dress your Chi babies, you should take a look at her clothes line. She has some of the cutest dresses, and some are sets that include panties. :D She also has some really cute boys stuff.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks like a princess. Absolutely beautiful!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You ladies are all so very kind and sweet. I always smile when I read your kind words. :D Thank you all very much! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for your sweet comments on my little girl. She is such a sweet baby. :love7:

Lisa, thank goodness their clothes are much cheaper than ours. I'd be broke. :lol: This little dress was given to us by Francesca, along with a few others. Most of the stuff is for Winter, so we haven't Modeled it yet. :lol: She also sent me some of her Summer sets that she was just launching a few months back, but since my girls don't wear clothes that often I sent them to a lady in SA for her pup. Her line of clothing is very nice quality, and she has great prices. She is also a great lady, and very sweet. :) She has 3 Chi's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts