Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ms. Lexie Lou out for a few morning sniffs.

"Hark, who goes there?"

"Okay Mom, lets get busy on some adventures, we can take pics later."

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw so adorable. I love the pink on her. One must look stylish when out for their morning sniff. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies! She's such an Angel! We had one on one Mom time for a lil bit this morning. She is my little heart pup. :love7:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
awwwww she looks so cute and tiny out for her morning walk. Darling!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all very much for your sweet comments! Lexie is my Angel baby! My precious heart dog. :love7: She was my first, and sold me on the breed. I couldn't ask for a more loving, gentle, kind, caring loving little dog. She makes her Mama very proud! :D

It's so funny taking The Wee's out for a walk. They are so tiny it's like taking a little pack of squirrels on a scavenger hunt. :lol: They enjoy the attention, and I enjoy the laughter of watching them be so alert and brave out there in the big ole' World. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Rache! Yep, she was ready to hit the road. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awww shes so tiny. How tall is she?
Yeah, she is a tiny little girl. She stands 7" tall at the very top of her back. :) My youngest of the 4 is 18 months old and she stands 5" at the top of her back. I have one in between that at 6" tall, and my "big boy," at 7.5/8" tall. :) We call them "The Chi Wee's." :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts