Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few random pics of Lexie.

I weawy wanna stay in dis bed, Mama.

If I wook at youz wike dis will you wet me stayz in bedz?

Oh no, not my Brudda! He iz twying' to standz on me wif hiz heaby buttz!

Otay, Otay!! I getz up you meanie headz!! Caught her in mid shake. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lexie is sooo sweet!! Love that last pic where Gia is sort of like peeking from in between the pillows! :-D
Thank you so much!!! She's a little sweetheart!!!<3. Haha, yeah Gia loves to sleep inside the pillow slip. Lol. We had all taken a nap, and they all wanted to stay in bed. Lazy butts. Lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I never tire of seeing the little wees. Hi Gia, I see you hiding in those pillows.
Thank you Pam!!! I enjoy sharing them with you all. : )

hi always enjoy pics of your tinies i just love them thanks
Thank you so much!!! They are sweet little pea pods. They make me smile non-stop. : )

Oh look at that last pic,sooo sweet with a little head poking out
Yeah, she loves pillows. Her fave place to sleep.

love the mid-shake.... Gia in pillows is cute cute cute :)
Thank you Jan!!! It's hard to catch those kind of pics. :lol: I was surprised it came out pretty clear. Usually when they are moving it's just a blur. :lol: Gia is so funny in those pillows. : )

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Too darn cute. My Lexxi hates to get up in the mornings, too. I leave everyone out to pee and when I go back to get dressed, there's Lexxi, laying on my pillow looking guilty. Sometime after getting dressed, I have to scoop her up and put her on the floor or she will try to stay there even longer.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks ladies!! : ) Haha, yes, they do the funniest things. Keeps up smiling from ear to ear though, doesn't it. : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts