Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexie's all time favorite toy is any ball that she can carry around in her mouth. She can play with it for hours. These were some pics I took today while she was playing. The ball is even July 4th colors. :lol:

She was waiting for me to throw it here.

And Sissy gets a big ole' kiss for playing too. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lexie is a doll!! Sooooooooooo sweet and cute!!! I love the third picture where she's crinkling her nose. Funny and cute.

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexie is a doll!! Sooooooooooo sweet and cute!!! I love the third picture where she's crinkling her nose. Funny and cute.

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! :) I just love my little Angel. :love7: I think it's so funny when they wrinkle their nose like that. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And after a long time playing ball, no better place to be but Mom's lap for a nice nap. :)

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Lexie is an absolute doll! I love her laying on her back with the ball in her mouth. I really don't know how you get anything done around your house with all these precious chis!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I love Lexie, she is way too adorable!!
Can I put in a special request for more photos of Gia? I don't know why but her cute little face reminds me of my Britney :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you so much ladies! :) She has the sweetest little personality. She's so calm and loving natured. Very much a Mama's baby girl.

I don't get near as much done now that I have my fur-babies. I just love to watch them all play. :) Much more fun than house cleaning. :lol:

There really isn't much jealousy between them. They all know that there is plenty of Mama love to go around. But if one is being held or getting attention, they all want it. Having 3 in your lap at once is a task when they want to play around, and soon to be 4 in my lap when Jade is big enough. They all get along very good. Lexie & Chance are very close, Chance & Gia love to play, and Gia and Jade are partners in crime. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts