Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Baha, love it. She's looks so hip in that hat! She has the shy tortured genius thing down too, which makes her even more cool. ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baha, love it. She's looks so hip in that hat! She has the shy tortured genius thing down too, which makes her even more cool. ;) :lol:
Thank you Paula! : ) She is on her way to fame! :lol: PS~She hated wearing that "get up!" :lol: Didn't last long. :lol:

OMG that hat is awesome.. ha ha ha!
So cute!
I love hats!! :lol: They look so darn cute! Thank you Kitty! : )

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Poor little Lexie,lol, I can relate. This reminds me of when I was a kid and my mother made me wear this horrible giant orange beret. :sad3:
Everyone thought I was "so adorable", yet I couldn't wait to take that monster off!!! :-?

Lexie does look very adorable though! LOL :p ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Poor little Lexie,lol, I can relate. This reminds me of when I was a kid and my mother made me wear this horrible giant orange beret. :sad3:
Everyone thought I was "so adorable", yet I couldn't wait to take that monster off!!! :-?

Lexie does look very adorable though! LOL :p ;)
Haha!! I know what you mean! My mom always tried to make me wear those short ruffly socks with dresses and I hated them! I was about 11/12. Before I started shaving my legs, and I didn't like anyone seeing my hairy legs. :lol:

My 4 hate clothes. So they are very short lived here. I do good to get them to wear them for 5 minutes. :lol:

Thank you!!! :)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
She is so cute in that outfit!

I was bald until I was 2 so my mom would put a hat on me in the summer so my bald head wouldn't get sunburned and I guess I hated that hat. She has a picture of me in my stroller with that hat bunched up in my hand and me screaming in anger. She says that picture describes my entire childhood, but I just didn't want that stupid hat on. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is so cute in that outfit!

I was bald until I was 2 so my mom would put a hat on me in the summer so my bald head wouldn't get sunburned and I guess I hated that hat. She has a picture of me in my stroller with that hat bunched up in my hand and me screaming in anger. She says that picture describes my entire childhood, but I just didn't want that stupid hat on. lol
Thank you Pam!! :)

:lol: :lol: That made me laugh out loud! I can just picture that picture. :lol: Hats are annoying!! I don't like wearing a coat either. I feel like I'm in a straight jacket. :lol:

When I took Lexies hat off, she took it and shook it in her mouth. Trying to make sure it's unwearable from here on out. Lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my goodness, I love her. she is so cute in her outfit...next year I am going to dress Amberleah up better.
Thank you so much!! She's my angel! :)

I just found things we had around here already. I have a trunk full of stuff. Figured no point in buying anything since its only worn for a minute or two. Had to get a few quick pics. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ah Lexi, yu look amazing. love, love, love it!
Thank you Trieste!! : )

OMG the cutest rockstar eva!!! lol So adorable!!!
Thank you so much, Kerri!! : )

Lexie is the cutest rockstar I've ever seen!! :)
Thank you very much!! : )

**squeals** ooooooohhhhhhhh myyyyy goooossh!!! I cannot stand the cuteness :) I love her hat and i cannot believe she leaves it on. She is a doll!!!!
Thank you so much, Cheryl!! : ) She stands like a statue when she has a hat on. :lol: She's Mama's sweet Angel. :daisy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts