Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this pretty little dress for $3 at Walmart yesterday. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I was at Walmart today and was drooling over the cute pink stuff they had! The most darling little dresses!! They had a few things for boys but nothing as cute as the girls stuff!!! Lucky girls!! Lexie looks like a million bucks in her new dress. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
132 Posts
Pretty Lexie!!

Is that a Lulu Pink?? It looks like the same one I got for Lilibell last year! It's been awhile since I've checked out Walmart clothes, I think I'm going to be making a trip there this weekend!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you ladies! :)

Tracy, I know what you mean. I always find so many cute girls things. Hardly ever see boys stuff that just strikes me. I'm not sure why that is. You'd think they'd know we want our boys to look snazzy too.

Nadine, yeah, it's Lulu pink. I think what they do ever so often is put out their over stock and sell it at clearance prices. Very pretty dress for $3! They had some others, but not the sizes I needed.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lexi looks absolutly adorable in her new dress, I got the exact on this past week for Coco, I put pics yesterday of her in it but she didn't like that much, Don't you love when you can find cute things at a great price?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
what a delicate pretty little thing!! i just loooove pink stuff for dogs - i cannot wait for my new pup to be pretty like lexie!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lexi looks absolutly adorable in her new dress, I got the exact on this past week for Coco, I put pics yesterday of her in it but she didn't like that much, Don't you love when you can find cute things at a great price?
Thank you! :) I bet Coco looks adorable in her dress. I'll have to go check out her pics. I'm a sucker for a bargain, so when I find great prices on things I get all excited. :lol:

what a delicate pretty little thing!! i just loooove pink stuff for dogs - i cannot wait for my new pup to be pretty like lexie!!!!
Awwww, what a very sweet and kind compliment! :) Thank you SO much! I know your baby girl will be as pretty as they come. I can't wait to see her all dolled up. :)

Aww beautiful!
Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Ann! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
There's my girl. What a doll. She's such a lovely little thing Teresa. Great deal for three bucks girl. I love a bargain!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
she is pretty in pink that is for sure, what a little princess!!!

I hit that same sale here in Texas, got jill and Phoebe several dresses, matching of course. Jack came up a little short, but he got a new harley davidson jacket a few weeks ago so he isn't complaining.

happy shopping!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I saw that sale at walmart too. I bought those back dresses when they first came out though, but I did pick up the ones I was missing because I couldn't find them in the right size back then. I think they are really well made for their price. I've washed the ones I have multiple times and they still look new.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts