Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odie loves to play, run and explore but it's no secret that her favourite activity is lounging. She can't resist a comfy spot and can't keep her eyes open when the warm sun is shining down on her. I don't know if some of you remember me posting quite awhile ago about having issues with her waking up super early. This is definitely not a problem anymore! This girl loves to sleep in. My husband is off of work waiting for surgery, which Odie loves because someone is always home, and they are sleep-in buddies. She will wake up, go pee and then whine to be let back into bed with her Dad.

My little girl all cuddled up in bed with her Dad.

Good Morning Mom!

I'm getting up, I just need to close my eyes for a minute.

New favourite spot on our balcony

That sun is so bright!

Ahhh... life is good.

I want to keep an eye on what's going on, but I'm so sleepy!

Soaking up the sun

Sooooooo tired

Can't keep my eyes open, I'm so warm and comfy

Zzzzzzz...

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That's so sweet. My two like their sleeps in too, especially Mylo. He takes after mama! Those pictures are just too darn cute. I don't know what it is about
Odie's face but I can't get enough of it. Her face is so cute and expressive, I've never seen another chi like her. I always love seeing Odie pictures!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Odessa my principessa, you are so beautiful, I am glad you have some sun to enjoy, that spot in the balcony looks perfect.
Our balcony is so small, but I'm glad that we have one! We actually have another balcony off of our bedroom but it gets zero sun. I like to say that our balcony is chi-sized.

Oh Odie you are so beautiful. I am so glad that you figured out that sleep is a good thing and waking up Mommy early is a bad thing. Your sunny spot on the balcony looks so nice!
ME TOO! It's so nice having her sleep in. She sleeps for way longer than I do now. I think she figured out that she needs to do all of her business before bed and she gets to cuddle for longer.

odie u are so cute! yawns arent u a tired lil pup? :D LMAO at loki hahaha! why u knock over the flower pot? :albino:
Because he's a brat! It just had some parsley seeds in it... guess we won't be growing parsley this year. I don't like parsley anyway.

That's so sweet. My two like their sleeps in too, especially Mylo. He takes after mama! Those pictures are just too darn cute. I don't know what it is about
Odie's face but I can't get enough of it. Her face is so cute and expressive, I've never seen another chi like her. I always love seeing Odie pictures!
What a compliment. Thank you! I totally agree, her face is very expressive. I'm very in tune with her because I can always read her facial expressions and know how she's feeling about something. It's very easy to connect with her. She's so unique that I probably won't ever have another dog quite like her. I feel so lucky!

That is so sweet all her sleepy time pictures. It amazes me how much they can sleep sometimes. Your cat is like mine, she does a naughty and then give you that "I'm innocent look"!
Loki is so bad. Right now he's redeeming himself though! We have a mouse in our condo and we tried to catch it to relocate it and we lost it so he's in hunting mode and finding it for us.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Our balcony is so small, but I'm glad that we have one! We actually have another balcony off of our bedroom but it gets zero sun. I like to say that our balcony is chi-sized.

ME TOO! It's so nice having her sleep in. She sleeps for way longer than I do now. I think she figured out that she needs to do all of her business before bed and she gets to cuddle for longer.

I love your balcony Krystal. We have a small patio but we are on the first floor so there is no railings. When we move one of my requirements is a balcony Jaxx can go out on and enjoy the sun.

If I remember right Jaxx and Odie were rebelling against sleep at the same time. I am glad they both decided that sleep was good. Jaxx will come now and tell us if he thinks it is bedtime and we are not in bed.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love your balcony Krystal. We have a small patio but we are on the first floor so there is no railings. When we move one of my requirements is a balcony Jaxx can go out on and enjoy the sun.

If I remember right Jaxx and Odie were rebelling against sleep at the same time. I am glad they both decided that sleep was good. Jaxx will come now and tell us if he thinks it is bedtime and we are not in bed.

Too funny. Odie does that too! She goes to the gate that blocks the stairs that go to the bedroom and she whines to be let up. So glad that things turned out this way! I thought for awhile that I'd be stuck waking up early.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts