Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lulu hates the camera, she's a bit like me that way..lol. However, I did get a few cute shots of her today. We were hanging out at my mom's house and all poor lulu wanted to do was to take a nice little nap on her couch with her blankey, but of course I would not leave her alone. She's not impressed.

Ok mom...one picture then I takes nappy!

MOM! I says one picture!

Iz u fer weal woman?!

I'z tell u whats me think bout all dis nonsense! Wha?? You wan me to say cheez?! Pft!

Iz you happeee nows?? Sheesh...me needs me'z beauty rest dontcha know?!
Whaaa now me'z gotta share with her?! She tinks she hides from me'z but I still sees her! ugh, the tings i'z gotta puts up wis!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL Lucy Lotus knows how you feel she gets dragged out her bed by Daisy who wants to play!!

Infact i know how you feel too i get dragged out my bed by everyone!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Look at them both! How sweet is that! They are just darling. I love the expressions Lucy is giving you, and Bailey's lil paw on her face. Too cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww those are some of my favorite pics of Lu! She looks so adorable!! :) I like how B snuck in the last one. hee. :D

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
LOL Lucy Lotus knows how you feel she gets dragged out her bed by Daisy who wants to play!!

Infact i know how you feel too i get dragged out my bed by everyone!!
Aww..poor you! Lol, lulu and lotus would be good pals I think..they both understand the beauty of sleep!

Poor Lucy, Fudge know exactly what it's like :D
Hehee, yea she's none to into the camera!

aw, cute, i love the yawning pic, that couch and blanket looks so comfy :)
:) thanks Elaina! The couch was a steal of a deal on clearance for ten bucks and they love it!

Look at them both! How sweet is that! They are just darling. I love the expressions Lucy is giving you, and Bailey's lil paw on her face. Too cute!
Thanks T! She was really letting me know how displeased she was that's for sure! B is a little stinker and routinely kicks lulu off the "couch"! Wished we had two. Of course there are beds for each of them, but this one seems to be the only one they want to use :rolleyes:

Aww those are some of my favorite pics of Lu! She looks so adorable!! :) I like how B snuck in the last one. hee. :D
I knew you'd like them darlin'! I thought it was time for an "almost" all lulu thread. :D

awwr bless her x
Thank you, she's a good girl! :D

they are so adorable and cute love the blanket!
Thanks so much Cynthia! :)

Very cute, Lucy is very expressive.
Thank you! Hehee, lucy says volumes without saying a word!

She's so cute. And you make the coziest looking blankies :)
Thanks Kristi :hello1: I didn't make this one though..my mom threw it together for them out of some scraps we had laying around. They love it though. They are so warm and cozy. I have them all over my house.

Aww I love the one you showed me last night the most! ha ha it's priceless.
They are sooo cute together!
Which one did I show you last night...it was late!? I think I showed you several but I'm thinking it's the yawning one..lol, thanks my friend ;)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Which one did I show you last night...it was late!? I think I showed you several but I'm thinking it's the yawning one..lol, thanks my friend ;)
Yeah you showed me several but I loved the yawning one!.
And her blankie does look divine!

I love how my dogs will always pile onto the smallest little blanket, in fact I always find AJ and the cat stuffed in his little Hello Kitty house!
How they move around in there is beyond me!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah you showed me several but I loved the yawning one!.
And her blankie does look divine!

I love how my dogs will always pile onto the smallest little blanket, in fact I always find AJ and the cat stuffed in his little Hello Kitty house!
How they move around in there is beyond me!
Just thinking of blankies makes me sad.

B has a cat house and she loves to lay in there. Again, it's something that my mom bought her for her house :rolleyes: They are so spoiled.

Poor LuLu!!!! Just trying to catch a nap... Sheesh woman!!! Let her sleep! :)
Hahahaa, I couldn't. Her cuteness made me do it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts