Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.... Chihuahuas are nice.:cool: ^_^ That is all.

<3

(A nice weird artistic point of view, haha... I dunno why I like this one so much but I do. Thats my Lua's footsie, and Zoey in the background!

Gonna take a break from this site for the night... love you guys!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Love your little guys. :)

Max wants to know if he can brighten the mood a bit, too.
He's just my silly little boy... and I doubt he still be around if we hadn't taken him in... but he pays me back by brightening up each and every day of my life! :)

And this is Ace. He's not a Chihuahua... just a kitten we're fostering... but he's letting us know he's ready for dinner! ;)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Aw, Max and Ace are so cute as well! And yup, Mia Zofia "Zoey" is the girl with the strange leg issue... which is more likely a spinal malformity due to her injury as a pup. She's... special, but adjusted well and has no limitations now compared to our other dogs. She just looks and walks funny LOL. I can't remember if I posted it here or not but there's a little video I made to show some people how she walks/moves..

We love our special puppy, hehe.

Oh.. and I know I said I was done for the night (I really am this time LMAO) but I took this photo meanwhile, and couldn't NOT share. I love when I actually get good group shots. Needless to say, we had steak for dinner.... I mean really would there be any other motivation for them? lol.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww I loved the video! She really does well considering doesn't she?! I love her little spins. hehe And wow, what a great group shot!!!! :hello1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts