Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys find yourselves liking all chihuahuas you see/meet or just ones of certain personalieties, or even just your own?

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I am not breed specific I love all animals! The only two I find ugly are snakes and spiders. YUCK

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I used to be scared of bigger dogs when I was growing up but I think that is because my great aunt's German Sheppard bit me when I was young. After having a golden retriever though I got over that fast since he was one of the most loving big dogs I have ever seen. I usually want to take home any dog I see but living in an apartment limits me from doing so.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Looks like we are all big time dog lovers. It's awesome! :thumbright:
I love all Chihuahuas, all other breeds and mixes as well.
I loved animals since before I could walk, I think they are
all beautiful and I want to save and nurture every one I
see. Out of all the creatures the only ones I dislike a little
lol, are mites, cockroaches and ticks. Those guys are not
cool at all. :( Chihuahuas are all freaking fabulous! No matter
how big or small, how fluffy or bald, lol, all are heart breakers.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I love all dogs, actually if I lived alone I would
prob have a entire house full of dogs of all breeds.
However, my humans get a little jealous when they
aren't the center of attention :rolleyes: so it's
easier to sneak in the little ones! :p

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I love all dogs, actually if I lived alone I would
prob have a entire house full of dogs of all breeds.
However, my humans get a little jealous when they
aren't the center of attention :rolleyes: so it's
easier to sneak in the little ones! :p
Same here. My husband get so jealous sometimes funny!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
To me, I feel the same about dogs as I do humans - some are gorgeous and you just can't get enough of them, whilst I find others distinctly unpleasant and give them a wide berth - not due to breed, size, or aggression level either, it's just how I feel about a particular dog.

No, I definitely can't like ALL Chis in answer to your question, some are irritating beyond compare, lights are on and no-one's home etc. whilst some are just divine.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love animals in general. Reptiles, rodents, amphibians, felines, canines! And I've owned such a variety of animals and to see how each creature is different, is amazing. But I've noticed that I love chis, I have 2 now. But I don't like every chi I meet. The one down my street for example, gets out and chases me when I walk my dogs. If in was friendly I'd have no problem (other than fear it may get hit by a car) but I wouldn't mind it walking with me. But this dog is mean, snapping at me. In followed me to my house and was still growling after I shut the door and I was inside. And Audrey's little brother who my grandmother rescued, is always humping things (he's nuetered) and barks and bark and barks at nothing. I mean I still want them cared for and if they were hungry I'd feed them, but I just still meet chis that I'm not a fan of.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts