Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg, these toys are so wonderful! I just thought I'd get them out there coz they're such a big hit with Ruby, I'm sure your babies will love them too :)

They're made by HappyDogToys and so far she's had the 'lil critter' and then the 'punky lil critter' after she lost the first one. The punkys are so cute coz they're awesome bright colours. ruby loves them coz they're great for playing 'fetch' with and in the 'tail' end theres a little squeaker that she loves to squeak and it's so much easier for her than the squeaker in any other toy she's got, she'll just sit there squeaking it nonstop for 5 minutes! crazy little thing! lol

anyways, here's a link:
http://www.happydogtoys.com/furryfun.htm

They have heaps of other cool toys too, ruby also loves there tennis ball animals.

Has anyone else got a lil critter or any of their other toys? if yes what do your dogs think of them?

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
i have never seen those little critter toys before , they are great they look so sweet!! Tyson would love one of those im sure!

he has got quite a few squeaky toys and loves them ( very annoying when u want to watch a t.v program!!)

He also likes that dental bones oh and my teddy bears!!

he has his own pound puppy but i had to remove the eyes and ears before i gave it to him!!!! deaf and blind toy :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Earlier, I was on the computer, sifting through photos of Cooper so I can help him make a new and improved photo gallery on his website. Anyway, he came in and got in my lap and was looking at himself in all the photos as if he was giving me creative advice, etc.

Then I came up to the photos of him and Mr. Frog and he started growling at "that dog" on the screen, carrying HIS Mr. Frog around!! I started laughing, which hurt his feelings and he jumped out of my lap, ran into the living room and started barking so he could go onto the patio and make sure Mr. Frog was still there.

What a doofus!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts