Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SIL got a really nice new camera for a graduation present and was playing around taking pics of the girls. She said they were MUCH harder to take pics of then her cat, lol. Izzie is especially hard to photograph since her face is all black. But she did get a lot of cute ones, so I had to share!!! :)

The girls are 10 months now, and 3.6 lbs and 7 lbs. :)

Izzie-

Bella-

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So cute! Those are great pictures! They are growing up so fast. I still can't believe the size difference between the two of them.

Nice to see pictures again!! :) glad you shared!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Are they sisters? I agree with rms3402 I can't believe the size difference! They are both extremely adorable though.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
tinky-they are litter mates. Isn't the difference so interesting?

They are beautiful and the pictures are really nice!! Makes me realize that we need a new camera.
Share more pics and videos soon!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Gorgeous pics of your girls! They are both such beautiful little girls. I know black dogs are really hard to shoot, your SIL did a fab job capturing them! :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! We love them to pieces of course.. :)

Here's a recent video of them that I don't think I've shared yet. Everytime I go to the bathroom this is what they do. BTW- I wasn't going to the bathroom in the video, lol, just sitting on the toilet so they'd do it.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, the size difference is amazing! They are so cute! I love the video with their little growls and barks. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts