Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I decided to make a thread for some updated pics of my family's dogs Lilly and Rocky. Toby's cousins are definitely NOT like him- they don't enjoy taking pictures, apparently. So it is slow going. I have a couple to post now, and I will post a few more as I take them. Rocky is especially a fast little guy who doesn't want his picture taken!

Here's what I have so far:

Lilly is wondering why Toby stole her bone!

Rocky's got his butt in the air like he just don't care :)

Toby wondering why Lilly is licking his Mommy's feet.

Rocky's helping his Mom and Auntie Ashley folding laundry. As Toby was crawling in the laundry baskets, LOL.

Please excuse the mess. It was cleaning and laundry day.

MORE TO COME!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ashley I was just about to go to bed, and I saw your title! :p How could I resist!
My goodness Rocky changed so much, he is even more handsome! Love him,
what a stud muffin! And Lilly, oh my I need to kiss her beautiful white snout,
what a sweetheart. :love2:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ashley I was just about to go to bed, and I saw your title! :p How could I resist!
My goodness Rocky changed so much, he is even more handsome! Love him,
what a stud muffin! And Lilly, oh my I need to kiss her beautiful white snout,
what a sweetheart. :love2:
Thanks!!!

Rocky has changed a lot. He's definitely got a different personality than Toby. Much more mellow, but much less affectionate. He's not as friendly with strange dogs or people as Toby. It's hard to believe they are related, although there are those moments when they tilt their heads or play similarly that reminds me they are half-brothers. Rocky is a lean 7.5 lbs now and he will be 1 year old on Friday. He's scheduled to get neutered this month (thank goodness Mom decided she didn't want to wait any longer!).

Lilly is such a good girl. The boys walk all over her, literally, and she just wags her tail. She is the most obedient, wonderful girl we've ever had. I only hope Toby is as great as her when he finally matures completely- he's pretty close. She has some arthritis, and injury to her leg. She falls sometimes and usually limps, but always happy and obedient. It is sooo funny when she wants to play with one of the boys, she just sits there making play noises while they run circles around her. She enjoys it so much. Rocky keeps her young. And she LOVES kisses.

I do love them, and I will miss them when I leave, for sure.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Toby has such a lovely family! Love them all! Looks like he's really enjoying his cousins. :love2:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww I love how you talk about them Ash, I can feel the love. Lucky pups.
When are you leaving?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You know what they say..."All good things in moderation". The fact that you are
not constantly with them makes you really appreciate and cherish those moments
that you are, imo.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
they are so cute all together...Lily is a superstar in her own right...letting those chihuahuas rule the roost like that !

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!

they are so cute all together...Lily is a superstar in her own right...letting those chihuahuas rule the roost like that !
Yeah, she just lets Rocky be in charge. It's funny because she's ten years old but she's so submissive to him. And she follows him blindly. If he barks, she starts barking, not having any idea why she is barking. Lol.

She imposes rules and limits on Toby because he's a guest. But Rocky has complete control- always.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts