Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LILLY came home today!:eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion2:

Here are a few pictures of Jessica with her new little girl.

One of IKE and LILLY

and this one of the other baby I wanted to bring home, but my hubby wouldn't go for it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He seems to have taken to her right off. Right now he seems to be a little protective of her.
We had to stop on the way home and a little girl came running over to Lilly, Ike got between Lilly and the little girl and started barking.
She is sleeping on her blankie now and he keeps going over to sniff at her like he is checking to see if she is okay.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Omg she's precious!! And I love the name Lilly btw. She looks so tiny, especially in the pics with your daughter.
That's great that your pups get along so well already. I love that Ike's protective over his baby sister- that's so sweet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awwww Lilly is so adorable! I can't wait until my day comes when I can get bringing home pics!
So sorry you didn't get to bring the other little one home :-(

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. I guess I am now a proud Grandma. She is adjusting pretty well although she did wake up at 3am last night. She and Ike are doing great together they play very well and I notice he is not as rough with her as he is with any of his other doggie playmates. He also is still checking on her when she naps. We took her to the vet tonight for a check-up and left him home with Pop-Pop when we got back he started jumping up and down till he could see that Jessica had Lilly in her arms. I think he was afraid we had taken her away.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww Ike sounds like such a sweet big brother!!!
I hope that's how Carl acts if/when I bring home a new baby!! :love5:
Although he would most likely be scared of a new puppy, lol. We went for a walk the other day and he met a tiny 2 lb puppy, and Carl rolled on his side in the submissive position...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Katie 18 said:
Awww Ike sounds like such a sweet big brother!!!
I hope that's how Carl acts if/when I bring home a new baby!! :love5:
Although he would most likely be scared of a new puppy, lol. We went for a walk the other day and he met a tiny 2 lb puppy, and Carl rolled on his side in the submissive position...:rolleyes:

Carl sounds like my Dad's cat. She runs from Lilly and Lilly is only 1lb 9oz right now. My husband says she must think Lilly is a giant mouse.
But our Ike is such a good boy. It is so much fun to watch him hover over her. Jessica was putting her on the paper while ago and he was hunched down watching everything. After she peeed he went over and looked, not sniffed just looked like he wanted to see what she had done.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts