Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Ha! Love this Camille. Totally looks like batman. I'm actually a huge fan of batman 馃槝 and Christian Bale is my fave batman. Okay and gorgeous too 馃挄馃構

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! Love this Camille. Totally looks like batman. I'm actually a huge fan of batman 馃槝 and Christian Bale is my fave batman. Okay and gorgeous too 馃挄馃構
haha I know right, as soon as I saw that I had to quickly take a picture with my phone! She stared at her shadow for a while so that gave me some time. lol I'm a fan too and definitely approve of Christian Bale as Batman! ;)

Premium Member
haha I know right, as soon as I saw that I had to quickly take a picture with my phone! She stared at her shadow for a while so that gave me some time. lol I'm a fan too and definitely approve of Christian Bale as Batman! ;)

It is so adorable when they discover new thing about themselves. Even if it's their own shadow 馃構

Premium Member
This picture is bananas! It's perfect! The way the ridge line up at the bottom look just like the eyes! I sat Batman for sure! My hubby loves all the "men," batman, spiderman, iron man, u name it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts