Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received the ruff ruff couture thermal that Elaine sent us! And I love it! It's such a perfect fit on Lilo and she's super cute and comfy in it. :)

I thought I'd share a few pictures of her wearing it. She was very tired from a long walk and not too in the mood for a photoshoot, but I managed to take a few. ;)

"Mum, I'm tired leave me alone... can't I just sleep now... seriously go away please?" lol

And I got this little skull and bones jumper for Rocky yesterday. He really couldn't have cared less about my attempts to take a picture so that's the best one. :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Lilo looks so beautiful in the lamb thermal. She still looks so like a puppy. And Rocky looks handsome too, even if we only get to see from a side point of view . Beautiful pics Camille, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lilo looks so beautiful in the lamb thermal. She still looks so like a puppy. And Rocky looks handsome too, even if we only get to see from a side point of view . Beautiful pics Camille, thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I wish she was still a puppy... I can't believe they will be 3 on their next birthday! Where has the time gone!?

awww, Lilo looks so pretty in her new thermal ! i'm so happy that its a great fit and its comfy on her :). Thanks for posting pics.
( its nice to see a pic of Rocky too )
Thanks! I had been wanting thermals for them for a while now and this one is perfect! :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks! I wish she was still a puppy... I can't believe they will be 3 on their next birthday! Where has the time gone!?

Thanks! I had been wanting thermals for them for a while now and this one is perfect! :)

That's what I keep asking myself. My other eldest is on her way to 5 in December and Ava just made 2 on the 7th. Wish I could just freeze time.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cute, both of them..LILO looks so feminine and Rocky is such a guy in his sweater!
Thanks! And yeah, that jumper makes him look like such a boy. lol

Aw I love the new thermal :) can't wait to get the smiley hoodie I got from elaina!
Lilo and rocky look so cute, great photos
Thanks! :) I received mine so quickly, I'm impressed. I thought it would take much longer to get here!

Love Lilo in her new thermal, she looks great in pink. Of course Rocky needed something new too. Love the sweater on him.
Thanks! Since it's getting colder, I thought Rocky should have something new to keep him warm too. :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
These thermals you all are posting are so cute! I'll have to try to find one for Harleigh! I love seeing pictures of Lilo, I feel like I know just what Harleigh will look like when she's grows up!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These thermals you all are posting are so cute! I'll have to try to find one for Harleigh! I love seeing pictures of Lilo, I feel like I know just what Harleigh will look like when she's grows up!
Aww thanks! They do look so similar. ;) I'm very happy with the thermal so I'd say it's worth it! Lilo gets cold easily so I have a feeling she will enjoy wearing this around the house this winter. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww she looks beautiful!!! Where did you get rocky's? I love it!! Would like it for Pabs, he's really feeling the cold he's still not emerged from under his blankets this afternoon lol!
Thanks!! I got Rocky's jumper in Pets at Home. :D Poor Pablo, Lilo gets cold easily and hasn't been too impressed with the arrival of autumn either! lol

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm a bit late to this thread but so glad you posted photos. The thermal is adorable on her! I like that you got Rocky something too. Very cute. :)
Thanks! Yeah Rocky wasn't left out in the end. hehe I'll have to do a photoshoot of him and his jumper at some point. He doesn't like posing as much as Lilo which is why I normally have 10 times more pics of her. :lol:

Both of your little furbabies look cute in their new outfits!. Also the pink looks good on lilo!
Thanks! Most of the dog things I have are unisex since her and Rocky often wear the same size, but it's cute to see her in something girly and pink for a change! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts