Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bare with me cause I don't have a camera right now since it's on lone. So I took these photos with my mac's photo booth app therefore the lighting isn't very good. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank ya!!! He's the applehead of MY eye, lol. He totally has me wrapped around each of his little paws..... :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank ya!!! He's the applehead of MY eye, lol. He totally has me wrapped around each of his little paws..... :p
He's a doll! I had to giggle at the above. :lol: That was just too cute!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww Lilo looks just like a little angel! Absolutely adorable. Is he a blue? Looks like it from some of the pics. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes he is a tri-color blue baby. I love him so much. It's day three since I got him and he's now starting to gain confidence. He loves chasing my feet and biting my toes, lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for all the compliments. Lilo actually does pretty well with taking photos. His daddy just bought him a beautiful collar today at the mall with swarkovsky crystals spelling out his name....41 dollars for a collar!!! CRAZY!!! But it's beautiful and it's on the very smallest size and still a little big so I think it'll last him for a while. We couldn't find any clothes at the little boutique to fit him, however :-(. My boyfriend and I are cuba bound soon so I think I'm going to get a Juicy Couture carrier to take him in. I love him so much....he's so spoiled!!! I'll take photos of him sporting his new collar soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
soo cute love the ears
LOL, thanks....I just posted a new thread about how I can't wait for his ears to stand up. He's cute with his little floppy ears but one of the things that I like about Chi's is there big pointy ears....:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts