Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she loved it! She kept running back to the pool. :D

I is swimmin

And her new best friend. They spent the whole day following one another. It's so funny to see a big dog playing with a tiny one. :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Lilo baby, keep on swimming, swimming, swimming! You cutie pie! :love5:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks! She did have a great time. I think she's officially a water lover as I took her to the park yesterday and she dashed to the duck pond! haha Dogs aren't allowed in there so I had to shout "noooo come here" and she was such a good girl, she listened! There's a gate around that pond, but they obviously didn't think about chihuahuas when they made it... she can go right through it. :lol: Coco used to run in there too, but for different reasons... terrorising the ducks. :lol:

Aw that's fab! I've never heard of doggy swimming lessons! Good weather for it! :)

Honey will jump right into any bit of water she sees - be it a puddle or a river lol! X
Wow, I wonder if Lilo will start doing that. :lol: And yeah the weather has been so good! We were at my partner's aunt and uncle's house and they have a pool so we thought perfect, let's try. :D

Awww! How cute! I didn't even see her in the pic with the other dog. I had to enlarge the screen. :lol:
:lol:

How sweet. Mine get scared in bath tub lol
Funnily enough Lilo hated her first couple of baths (she even cried), but she loved being in the pool.

I'll have to give Frodo a go in the sea after seeing those pics! Adorable.
Oh I want to take Lilo to a seaside before this heatwave ends. You're so lucky to live right next to the sea!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gia is my swimmer. She's the only one of mine that'll just go in. We go to this park where there's a pond with ducks. This duck kept squawking at her one day, and out she went into the pond. She only had 6 foot to go, though. Mama had her on leash. ;) Thank God, otherwise she'd have been in the middle of the pond, and I'd have had a nervous breakdown. :lol: I have a little swimming pool that I bring out in the backyard during the Summer.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great that she likes swimming its so good for them, I live five minutes from the seaside you are welcome to visit us anytime. X
Oh you're so lucky, I'd love to live by the sea! Even if the weather isn't usually great, walks on the beach must still be nice. I was actually near(ish) your part of the country a few days ago :D and nearly went to a seaside, but had to come back to London after all.

Gia is my swimmer. She's the only one of mine that'll just go in. We go to this park where there's a pond with ducks. This duck kept squawking at her one day, and out she went into the pond. She only had 6 foot to go, though. Mama had her on leash. ;) Thank God, otherwise she'd have been in the middle of the pond, and I'd have had a nervous breakdown. :lol: I have a little swimming pool that I bring out in the backyard during the Summer.
hahah Good she was on the leash! I would have been scared if Lilo jumped in too! There are a lot of geese in this pond who could have ganged up on her. :lol: About the pool, that's cute! Maybe I should get one for Lilo.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts