Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you susan - im so glad you enjoyed the video
Rosie still has perfect hearing and eyesight although she has lost a few teeth !!

Thanks xxcass - you can use windows movie maker or windows live maker which are normally loaded on most pcs
I use roxio11 and this video was made in power director 10 - maybe start with photos -they are easier but its easy to use video footage too - look at the tutorials on utube - that's how I started lol !!!

Thanks coco little bear - I would love to see your videos - maybe you could post some on here xxxx

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its been a sad day today - had to have rosie put down - she would have been 19 in January - the hoese seems so empty without her but I know it was time for her to go
I'm so glad I made these videos cos I am now watching them and its such lovely memories
R>I>P my lovely sweet rosie

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry! The video's will be a nice visit back to Rosie, when she was able to run and have fun with Lily. Be aware of great 'visits' by Rosie in your dreams. I always had them return to me with in a few weeks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you both for your kind thoughts
its very strange susan but a few months previous I kept thinking a dog was jumping off the bed as they all do sleep with me but they were all accounted for
I had it happen on numerous nights
I wondered if it was my old friends jack and peggy two jack russells I had previously who died when rosie was just eight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts