Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were doing Saturday morning snuggles in bed and she just kept coming after my nose. There was no getting away from the Attack of the Giant Tongue! :lol: Lily is not a mouth licker, for some reason, but she more than makes up for it by licking noses, ears, foreheads and eyes.

The look on her face of pure joy and naughtiness was just too cute. I wish I could've snapped a pic but that would only have ruined the moment.

I always think I couldn't possibly love her one smidge more... but then I do. :love5:

·
Registered
696 Posts
awww how cute saskia is the same you know, shes not much of a licker but whe she does its my eyes ears and nose lol when we have to go out to work for a few hours we get back she goes crazy jumping up and down so i pick her up and she licks like mad lol she climbs all over me getting excited and even ends up on my shoulders lol :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I get several baths a day from Bindi, her fav places are behind the ears, nostrils, morning eye crusties :lol:
and the face over and over and over and over :roll:

Lily sounds quite the love bug!! :wave:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Kemo's mamma said:
I get several baths a day from Bindi, her fav places are behind the ears, nostrils, morning eye crusties :lol:
and the face over and over and over and over :roll:

Lily sounds quite the love bug!! :wave:

she certainly does :D lol

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
HEE HEE! My "Chloe" always has to lick you right on the mouth!! We call her our little "French Kisser! :wink: :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
ilovesadie said:
sjc said:
HEE HEE! My "Chloe" always has to lick you right on the mouth!! We call her our little "French Kisser! :wink: :)
So does Sadie! :wink: She goes for right between the lips! :shock: :D
Tiki is also a French Kisser :tongue1: -He goes to the extreme of sticking his whole face in your mouth(I think he is going for the tonsils :wink: )-I have a pic of him doing it to my daughter,but she won't let me post it!-When he did it to me it made my throat itch!so now I cover my mouth with my hand and he will climb up my chest and scratch at it until I move it-what a persistant little bugger!-Lola used to do it too,but now she only licks,especially the inside of my elbow :dontknow: Plus-when Tiki is getting some action she'll just sit there and watch and lick her lips the whole time!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Until I had a Chi I never ealised what alot of love these little muffins give, and its like they really WANT to! Poppy licks us and kisses us all the time, but she especially loves to wait until I am in bed after putting moisturiser on, which she then loves to lick off! :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts