Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posing in her Ruff Ruff Couture cupcake carrier. Her birthday was cupcake themed. :eek:ccasion2:

Snuggling in her cupcake Bratz Sax.

I already posted this pic, but I should have put it with Lily's pictures.

Lily's birthday gifts, and some goodies for the others. :hello1:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
very nice! where did you get all the neat cupcake things? I love the carrier!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lucky wee girl!! She is adorable :)
I get so jealous of all you guys over in the USA, you can buy the coolest things for your Chi's, but even better is that you can actually take your Chi's out and about with you!! I do not need a cool carrier as the only place you can take a dog here in NZ is to the vet! No malls, no stores etc. and only certain parks, and then must be leashed at all times (Ok, I don't mind that aspect lol) But it is so sad that I cannot take my CHi's anywhere,no one will ever see how wonderful these little dogs are.. no one will ever see the cute PJ's I am making or the cute little "Bling thing" I have ordered for Button, it sucks :(
Ok misery moment over :)
Thanks for sharing the pics....I love the Cupckae Bratz Sax. Is it a little like a lined pillow case? Looks like something I would like to make for my lot before winter sets in :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lily looks gorgeous! What a sweet birthday girl. :) I love the cupcake theme, that's so cute! I love her cupcake sleeping bag bed. Perfect! And the chi charm on her collar! That's fantastic!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a precious birthday girl, she's such a doll! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you ladies!

very nice! where did you get all the neat cupcake things? I love the carrier!
Thanks! I got it all from Ebay, Etsy, a Target.

Lucky wee girl!! She is adorable :)
I get so jealous of all you guys over in the USA, you can buy the coolest things for your Chi's, but even better is that you can actually take your Chi's out and about with you!! I do not need a cool carrier as the only place you can take a dog here in NZ is to the vet! No malls, no stores etc. and only certain parks, and then must be leashed at all times (Ok, I don't mind that aspect lol) But it is so sad that I cannot take my CHi's anywhere,no one will ever see how wonderful these little dogs are.. no one will ever see the cute PJ's I am making or the cute little "Bling thing" I have ordered for Button, it sucks
Ok misery moment over :)
Thanks for sharing the pics....I love the Cupckae Bratz Sax. Is it a little like a lined pillow case? Looks like something I would like to make for my lot before winter sets in :)
Aww! That's to bad your not able to bring your baby with you to shops. Really there are not a whole lot of places here that let you bring dogs in. There are certain shops and restaurants that will let you, but nearly as much as I would like.

Yes, It's kind of like a pillowcase. I'm sure you would be able to make one if you know how to sew. There are a few members on here that make them.

Post pics of all the goodies your making and buying. We all would love to see it!

Lily looks gorgeous! What a sweet birthday girl. :) I love the cupcake theme, that's so cute! I love her cupcake sleeping bag bed. Perfect! And the chi charm on her collar! That's fantastic!
Thank you Tracy! I think she is gorgeous too! I love her little face soooo much! :hello1:
I totally scored when I found the crystal chihuahua charms. I want more, but have had no luck finding any.

i love the carrier!! great birthday pressies x
Thank you! :D

OMG...I'm so happy you finally post all the pics!!....They are so lovely!!
Thanks Moni! It took me long enough. LOL!! :p

What a precious birthday girl, she's such a doll! :)
Thank you! :)

OMD what a spoiled princess! :love5: She's so pretty...and all the new goodies are TDF!
Thank you Heather! Yes, she is spoiled, but I LOVE her sooo much!! It's her eyes... I just them! :D I need to go love her up right now.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Lily, you are such a sweetheart! Just look at that sweet face! Love all the new goodies!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lily, you are such a sweetheart! Just look at that sweet face! Love all the new goodies!
T, your such a sweetie! Lily sends you kisses! :)

Lily you look so pretty with all of your cupcakes!!! Aren't you a pretty little princess! :) Lucky you!
Aww! Thank you!! :hello1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts