Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh she certainly looks like a pure Chihuahua to me! Shes beautiful!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
She reminds me of kristis laurel a bit! She maybe a mix she may just be a badly bred chi either way she's sweet!! What's not to love at a dog park

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's beautiful! What a sweet face and such pretty eyes. Good on you for rescuing her. I'm glad she has a good home with you now. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Beverly Hills Chihuahua is one of my daughters favorite movies, before we even brought Lily home or even thought about bringing a dog home. She wasn't with us when we got Lily so when she saw her for the first time, guess what she wanted to watch? lol

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
At first she looks a bit red minature pincher but the more I look at her she look pure chihuahua. Just her coloring is that reddish. Either way, she is lovely! So wonderful you rescued her :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Awww she looks like a full chihuahua to me. She is just beautiful and I love the picture of her in the cat house. They just love little cubbys. Wonderful that you found her and she is part of your family!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Her body reminds me of the Chiweenie I fostered. She is beautiful! I would say shes either full Chi or possibly a chiweenie :)
We saw one of those at the dog park the other day. She was so cute. I wanted to take her home with me.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Shes beautiful! I just love her coloring, gorgeous girl. She looks pure chi to me, but I could see chi/dachshund as others have mentioned too. Congrats again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts