Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss Lily, I want new pics of you..tell your mom to get on the ball and snap a few so I can fall in love with you all over again!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
lily ........lily..........lily...........lily..............lily............lily...........lily.......
lily ........lily..........lily...........lily..............lily............lily...........lily.......

........feeling dizzy now
kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts

........feeling dizzy now :? :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
i think i sabotaged Lily's thread :D

i didn't use spaces :?

:wink:

kisses nat
It scared me! I thought my computer had gone haywire. I clicked out of this thread and onto another one to make sure it wasn't my computer. Please don't give me a heart attack so early in the day. :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
hehe pics were posted.

that just means one thing...

there is power in numbers........

THANK YOU RACH!!!!!!!!!!!! but i am not satisfied...... there's not enough lily. she is one of the chis' here i need to meet in person.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Oh man, tell me about it Mandi! At least you're in the same country, you have a chance of meeting the Lil-ster, but I'm on the other side of the planet!

Aaarrgh, the frustration! :shock:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
belladoggie said:
Oh man, tell me about it Mandi! At least you're in the same country, you have a chance of meeting the Lil-ster, but I'm on the other side of the planet!

nope, non of us have a chance of meeting lily, unless she sneaks out and somes to us. rach wouldn't have us as company ;)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
belladoggie said:

nope, non of us have a chance of meeting lily, unless she sneaks out and somes to us. rach wouldn't have us as company ;)
Mandy's right. What can I say... I'm a nut job! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts