Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
5,884 Posts
such great pics. finally we are getting to see much more of lily! yayayaya!!!i love the time aftr the bath when i wrap chiwi into a towel and we lay on the couch together, she falls asleep and i just stare at her lol. (prolly thinks mom's a stalker)

· Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chimom said:
Awww, Lily, you are one adorable pooch!! Oh, wait, does she actually know she's a pooch? :wink:

Love the pics - I have got to get a digital camera. I've been looking at them for over three months - just need to bite the bullet and buy one. LOL
I highly recommend the Kodak EasyShare series. I have the CX7430 which is 4 pixels. It comes with software that allows you to resize, edit, enhance, crop, turn color to black and white or sepia, the works. The camera is easy as pie to operate. Believe me, it is digital photography for dummies. :lol:

I will always regret that I don't have more pictures of Gracie. I didn't want to bother her so I kept waiting for her to get better, which never happened. Makes me treasure my Lily pictures even more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.