Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awwww - i love bath time piccys! she looks gorgeous wet or dry! she is so full of character!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
such great pics. finally we are getting to see much more of lily! yayayaya!!!i love the time aftr the bath when i wrap chiwi into a towel and we lay on the couch together, she falls asleep and i just stare at her lol. (prolly thinks mom's a stalker)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Beautiful as always...the pic of her in the towel is stunning....what a girl ! She must be a distant relative of Bella's...she continually roles in rabbit urine... p-u !

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Lily you have such a beautiful "profile"! My three love to go out in the back yard and roll on dead worms!! :roll: We have a garden and of course the worms are all over the place!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Lily is such the lady. She is darling. Cocoa seems to aalways get my favorite beach towel, and I call him cuddle bums when we snuggle.

Jennie and Cocoa

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chimom said:
Awww, Lily, you are one adorable pooch!! Oh, wait, does she actually know she's a pooch? :wink:

Love the pics - I have got to get a digital camera. I've been looking at them for over three months - just need to bite the bullet and buy one. LOL
I highly recommend the Kodak EasyShare series. I have the CX7430 which is 4 pixels. It comes with software that allows you to resize, edit, enhance, crop, turn color to black and white or sepia, the works. The camera is easy as pie to operate. Believe me, it is digital photography for dummies. :lol:

I will always regret that I don't have more pictures of Gracie. I didn't want to bother her so I kept waiting for her to get better, which never happened. Makes me treasure my Lily pictures even more.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
The end of a perfect day

dried poop to roll in....
a fresh bath by mom.....
lots of lovin while being dried off.....
and night night time :D .......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts