Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the long awaited daycare pics... and boy, am I disappointed! :( It's obvious they took one set of pics on one day and never touched the camera again. No pics of Lily chasing Jake (the chow), no pics of her butt sniffing anybody, no pics of her jumping over Oliver (mini poodle), no pics of any of her friends except Jackson and Leo. I love those two but I also love Lily's other buddies. Also no pics of the beautiful fenced in yard with lovely grass, trees and bushes. Oh well, I promised I'd post them and here they are.

If I had to guess, I'd say these were taken the day Lily actually growled at Jackson and Leo because she wanted all 3 bowls of food. :lol: It was some fancy schmancy canned food that J & L's mom provided. Jackson is a bit larger than Lily and Leo is slightly smaller and both are full grown malteses. But make no mistake about it, Lily is the ringleader of that gang. :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
All Lilly pictures are great! You can kind of tell that she is definitely the "boss" of those two...no doubt about! :wink: :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If I were Lily, I'd be pretty ticked off!! I mean, one photo of her eating would be quite sufficient, don't you think?? But all those photos of her going from bowl to bowl with her friends... it looks like all she does is eat. We all know she does more than that.

She looks beautiful, regardless. I just love her markings.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Great to see Lily is so confident and assertive at her day care. Such entertaining pics and I can picture the beautiful grassy area and her other pals from your description Rachael. At least you got the main, important subject in the pics - our own unique, beautiful Chi Forum Star LILY of course! That's the main thing!!! :p :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
They are some serious chompers there............SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (ring a ding bell-ring a ding bell)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts