Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is more of a test than anything, to see how to upload (or download? :lol: ) and post a video. I took this last week at the chi meetup and it was the first time I've used the video feature on my camera. Let's just say that Steven Spielberg has nothing to fear from me. :D

Lily was walking around with her tail tucked under her and I was trying to get her to relax. Saying "Lily, what are you doing?" in that goofy voice usually makes her act all silly but this time it didn't work. She just wanted out of there. :lol:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/30157982635515.html

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awwww lil lilly! Shes so adorable... I had my sister looking at the screen making *awwwww* sounds lol
Lilly looks a little lost lol?
Like.. "mum where did all the chis go?"

IF ANYONES VIDEO DONT SEEM TO BE WORKING.. OPEN IT IN A NEW WINDOW AND LEAVE IT THERE TO LOAD FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY COME UP! and then you'll see lilly!!! lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
aww yh i know what you mean! aww you sound like a warm person! lily looks so cute!!! she looks kind of lost and wants out lol! awww shes such a darling! aww post more vids!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Poor sweet Lilly...she remeinds me of a child on her first day of Kindergarten. Mom! Can we go home now??? :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
xx-nathalie-xx said:
aww lily is so hearttaking :D such a sweet little girl !!!

Btw Rachael i LOVE your voice !!!! you sound so warm and sweet , the sound of a wonderful person :p

kisses nat
That's my Lily voice. I don't sound like that in normal conversation. :lol: But thank you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts