Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lily doesn't pose as nicely as Chopper and Ryleigh :( but she shore has a purdy necklace!!! Thank you Traci!!! Hugs!
:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, now I'm just getting downright cranky. My dogs need some bling and they need it now. LOL. :foxes15: What a fabulous necklace. She looks adorable in it, of course. What a sweet gift.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Can boys wear necklaces?? Brody needs some bling too. :) LOL!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lily keeps getting bling! hehe im glad i dont have a shorthair...he'll be all blinged out :x longhai ris harder because of their fur all over the place, it's even hard for me to buckle him up with puppia sometimes :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Lily doesn't pose as nicely as Chopper and Ryleigh :( but she shore has a purdy necklace!!! Thank you Traci!!! Hugs!
:D
Awww, yay. She looks so stinking cute. I should have put her in my pocket and ran like the wind when I had a chance at the dog park BOL ;) ((Hugs)) to you too.

Oh so sweet!!! What a doll.....:daisy:
Where did Traci get the bling?? Gotta get my girls some pretty's too:p
The makers of the bling are our myspace friends...I can pm you the links if you want...their's are open to the public. If you don't have a myspace you can tell me which ones you want and I can tell them, get you a total and you can send them the money....both of them are very reliable and I have bought from them both more than once:)

Can boys wear necklaces?? Brody needs some bling too. :) LOL!
Yep, Chopper has a couple, he has a cross, a motorcycle, he has three more coming in the mail this week, one is a pair of handcuffs, a king of the world, one to support Relay for Life. Oh and he will be getting one with a football charm. :D

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
The necklace is gorgeous. That's one benefit to short coat chis. They show pretties off much better that long coats.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Pretty baby, and pretty necklace! That was very sweet of Traci. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! Yep, Traci - you had your chance! :D Maybe at Thanksgiving . . . LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts