Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were just notified that Lily will be featured in January's Honest Kitchen newsletter. I'm such a proud Momma! She'll even have a picture (with Daisy).

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awesome!! Be sure and scan it or link to it here so we can see!!!! Yay.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww congratulations Lily! Can't wait to see the newsletter now! Our husky, Dakota, was featured on one of the special Honest Kitchen coupons that they put out earlier this year. We have two Honest Kitchen celebrities on here! :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww congratulations Lily! Can't wait to see the newsletter now! Our husky, Dakota, was featured on one of the special Honest Kitchen coupons that they put out earlier this year. We have two Honest Kitchen celebrities on here! :D
I didn't know Dakota was featured. I'll have to check my coupons to see if I can spot him.

I can't wait to see the newsletter either!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I didn't know Dakota was featured. I'll have to check my coupons to see if I can spot him.
I saved a copy of the coupon with Dakota but it's in PDF format and I can't figure out how to convert it to JPG to post it. But it's the 15% off FB Fan coupon from June of this year.

Edited to add: Okay hubby helped me convert it to a JPG so here it is. See if you can find Dakota. ;)

Looking forward to seeing Lily the celeb soon! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I saved a copy of the coupon with Dakota but it's in PDF format and I can't figure out how to convert it to JPG to post it. But it's the 15% off FB Fan coupon from June of this year.

Edited to add: Okay hubby helped me convert it to a JPG so here it is. See if you can find Dakota. ;)

Looking forward to seeing Lily the celeb soon! :D
I SEE HIM!!! OMG, what a doll!!! Great pic Val and how much is that? He's famous!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Thanks Robin, I couldn't believe he was the top/first pic on the coupon. I came online and had all these congratulatory comments from my husky forum friends and had no clue what was going on. lol Definitely very proud. :)

Now I'm dying to get the January HK newsletter so we can see Lily's lovely self! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts