Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'm so glad to hear that Lily loves her LD hearts hoodie :). I have one in XS for Ellie, and one in S/M for Minnie and they both love theres too. I may even get one for Tootsie next time there's a DC sale. and I may get the other color for Ellie cause she loves hers so much and is so comfy in it. Lily looks adorable in hers. thanks for posting pics !!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
So posh! Lily looks like a sophisticated lady with her hearts please hoodie. I have that one here for Ava but the size small fits Brax better. Lily will get lots of use out of her sweater for the next 3 months.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks adorable on her! I recently got the sleeveless version for Ivy. So cute (Ivy doesn't like sleeves). Love the fur trim.
I really love the fur on the collar also. This is so soft....that's why I really love LD. She seems more comfortable in this more so than others. I bet Ivy is adorable in this. Mia also hates sleeves....Raisin will wear anything, Lily will tolerate most clothes after about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Oh wow!!! I love it, Lily looks beautiful. I really have falling in love with that hoodie.. I wonder if I can get it in the UK. It looks so cosy! She looks very proud I couldnt stop laughing at the second picture, she's posing like royalty lol!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Love it!! Lily looks great and so warm and cozy and I really like shades of purple on her. She needs that for her temporary relocation. That's one I don't have and may have to add to my list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts