Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just gave Lily an extra special treat for being the Featured Chi... one of those tiny marrow bones from a ham slice. I left a bit of meat attached so she'd have something to work on after she licked out the marrow.

Now she's stretched out on the rug, licking the bone to get every speck of flavor because she's already lapped up the marrow and eaten the meat. It's the only kind of bone Lily ever gets because it's so hard I know it won't splinter, and it's perfectly Lily-sized.

OMG, now she's spinning around with the bone in her mouth. What a little goofball. :lol: :lol:

Edited to add: I always boil out most of the salt, 2 or 3 changes of water, because that's how I like this kind of ham. No need to worry about her getting too much sodium. :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww lilly bursting with character and shes a funny little girl! Yeah where are are lilly pics! we want some lol!!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nemochi said:
awwww I wanna see a photo??
I was too busy laughing to get a pic but maybe this will do. The last time she had one of those bones was a few minutes after she'd been given her Frontline Plus treatment, maybe April or May. Hence, the mohawk on her neck. :lol: I did have the presence of mind to snap some pics then. Notice her right side... fur still not fully grown in after her ultrasound in March.

Lily always eats with her tail tucked under her, except when she's bullying her maltese buddies at daycare. :lol: I think she looks sorta chubby and cowish in that second pic. Must be the angle. :?

I should've known better than to post this without pictures in the first place. :roll:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JOLIE'SMOM said:
My hubby gave Jolie one of those awhile back! She LOVED it! :D

Lily probably though she'd hit the bone jackpot! Sweet litle girl! :)
A co-worker (who has a pug named Zoey) and I always trade Christmas gifts for the girls. This past year I gave Zoey a nice bag of greenies and he gave Lily 3 big ol' ham slices. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
hmmm ham soudns so good... might have to go to my freezer and take one out for dinner..... and of course I will give Gadget his first ham bone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts