Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mommy Way (& daddy Will)-

Mommy Kristin just received the package you sent us today! She was so excited! She rushed right home to show me the goodies you enclosed.

The Halo flea treatment made her extremely excited! She can't wait to use it.

But I got super happy when she threw the beanie bone for me to fetch! I smelled you all on it right away. I made her throw at least a million times ;). I won't share with Boss though. He's annoying! Who ever invented little brothers anyway??

Mommy loves the other goodies you sent for her too :).

I can't wait to see you again. Hopefully sometime soon :) I miss you bunches! Give Bella hugs for thinking to send me such an awesome bone. And of course I send all my hugs and kisses to you guys too!

Thanks so much!
Lina

PS
Mommys camera is broke (again..this will be the 3rd one now *sigh*) so she can't send pictures of my cuteness but she promises that the minute she gets her hands on another one, she'll be following me around like usual sticking that thing in my face lol.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hi Lina Beana,

We're so glad you like your presents! Bella insisted on picking out the toy bone for you. She wants to send you more presents in the future as soon as she earns more allowance money. :)

Bella misses you as her fur-sister, playmate, and friend. Remember when you play wrestle and chase each? Remember when you and Bella would steal each other's toys and treats? Remember when you and Bella would push each other out of the way to sit on Daddy's lap or take a nap with him? Remember when you and Bella napped together while Bella used your butt as her pillow? :rolleyes: Remember our many long walks together? Remember the fun we had when we went on our vacations together, the long car rides, and the delicious treats you ate while on vacation? Our home is too quiet without you...

Daddy and I miss you very much too, and wish you were our little girl again (*sigh*). You have 2 families that love and adore you, sweet Lina. :love1:

Hugs and kisses to you,

Mommy, Daddy, and Bella

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i think u win the award for most broken cams in a lifetime in here. LOL :D awesome stuff! ^_^

on another note; omggggg i see a huge fly in my room :( its about the size of a nickel...no joke!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts