·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rachael- Yup, same morning lol He refused to get up and she wasn't having it lol If I wouldn't have been in there instigating she would have just curled up and went back to sleep with him lol

mychisangel- LOL only when I'm the one wanting to sleep in...she doesn't do this to me..just my bf :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
OMG, your b/f must have the patience of a Saint! V.v. funny tho, I love Lina she's so cute!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
At first, I was thinking Lina was a daddy's girl... then I realized she's a Mommy's girl instead!

Lina is too cute and she makes a great alarm clock! I am soooo lucky I don't have anyone living with me that can let Cooper out of his kennel to do that to me in the mornings ... just the thought of the carnage that would ensue makes me shudder. :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
LMAO - that is exactly what Lily does to adam everyone morning she will try so hard to get too his face to smoother him in kisses lol :lol: she is adorable :wave:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
:shock: OMG - Those are the cutest vids I have seen.... Lina is just too cute (kinda looks like Mia) When I get home from work, I let Mia and Xena out and my daughter and I lay on the floor and the ATTACK!!! Kisses galore!!! Those were too cute.... Thanks for Sharing....

BTW - Your BF tatoo is really cool!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks :) I love love love when she starts attacking us lol She does that to us every time we lay on the floor and when he's trying to sleep. She likes doing it to him the best cause he doesn't like it as much as I do lol

Yeah, he has the same one (a little diff) on his back. I have a couple pics on my comp, I'll post em in general chat :) I thought they were pretty cool myself :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts