Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use this? My friend, she has a lab and a chihuahua says it's great for their coat and skin, even shedding...

Gizmo's hair is getting very thin, in some spots it's reallllly short...so it looks like he is missing hair, but when you look real close you see it's just he shed the long hair and short hair is in its place...

I wish I knew more about long haired chi's specifically how their hair changes what to expect etc. He was soooo fuzzy and hairy he looked like a bear, now the bulk of the long hair is on the top of him and his head, ears...that's it.. :roll:

I bought it last night and he loves the taste on his food...no side effects..as of yet

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
LH chis are mainly long on the ears, tail, pants and feet , the rest of the body isnt very long at all on mine maybe about an inch - it can take up too 3 years for their full coat to come in :wave:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
From your description of Gizmo's coat, it is pretty much the same as Jasmines. She doesn't have any thin spots, but most of her long hair is on the neck, ears, tail, and skirt area with some longer hair on her back. I have noticed the hair on her back and tummy is starting to get longer.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chimom said:
From your description of Gizmo's coat, it is pretty much the same as Jasmines. She doesn't have any thin spots, but most of her long hair is on the neck, ears, tail, and skirt area with some longer hair on her back. I have noticed the hair on her back and tummy is starting to get longer.
Ok...good to know...his tummy is bare...with longer hair like you guys states in his ears, pants, feet, and top of the body...

I'll let you kow how this stuff works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts