Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Line Rider a 'toy' a university student created for a project. It is called 'toy', not a game, because you can't lose or win and rhere's no goal. Basically, you draw lines for the rider.

http://official-linerider.com/play.html

Here's the desciption fron the official site.

Line Rider was originally created by Boštjan Cadež, a Slovenian university student, in September of 2006. It almost immediately gathered a cult following and became the seventh quickest gaining keyword in Google. Since that time, the ‘toy’ has generated over 16 million views. Fans quickly noticed that they could create tracks, set them to music, and share them over YouTube.com. Currently, there are over 11,000 shared videos with many more to come. inXile Entertainment is extremely excited to work with Boštjan in order to reach the full potential that we feel the Line Rider application can live up to. Keep an eye on this site for more information from Line Rider.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
it's harder than i thought to keep him on the sled :lol: i also thought you were limited to the one area and just realized if you use the hand you can continue the track :roll:

very creative idea :D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
jayne here's Line Rider that i told you about :)

it's not a game but i think it's a lot of fun :D you should click Movies at the top to see what people have made with it. when i first tried i thought you were limited to the one area :oops:

the link is in the first post :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts