Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Aww thats too cute, but why did you teach her to escape? how do you keep her in if she knows the way out now lol?

Anyway she is a gorgeous chi :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt teach her,we used to put her in the cage when we went out and would come home to find her running around the kitchen..the cage would be closed at the door still but the tray in the bottom was pushed out slightly.
she managed to slide the bottom tray out and squeeze through the gap. so in the end we stopped putting her in it. she just sits on my bed or the sofa waiting for us now :)
there was another vid of her doing the whole thing but it came out to dark so I never uploaded it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ahh I see lol, I dont have sound on my computer so did not really know what was being said , it just looked like you were teaching her, sorry lol :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats ok skyla,no harm in asking chick!
I did have some horrible bloke who kept writing comments on you tube so I had to keep deleting them.
first he said "eurghh its a rat dog"..why was he lookin at chihuahua vids then?
then he said " that baby is ugly"..what a total ****
I gave him a load of abuse in a pm after that then he stopped for a while.
some ppl on there are so horrible :(

·
Registered
709 Posts
thats ok skyla,no harm in asking chick!
I did have some horrible bloke who kept writing comments on you tube so I had to keep deleting them.
first he said "eurghh its a rat dog"..why was he lookin at chihuahua vids then?
then he said " that baby is ugly"..what a total ****
I gave him a load of abuse in a pm after that then he stopped for a while.
some ppl on there are so horrible :(
Aww noo way!! thats just so nasty >< really hate ppl like that, its true, why bother watching what you dont like??? some ppl eh???
Give my love to lil Bambi xxx

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Aw shes such a sweetie. Is the crate maybe a little small and uncomfortable for her though?JUst wouldnt be very nice on her paws and she would feel quite cramped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts