Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hung up stockings yesterday, and Lion was not happy! He kept barking at them and running around. He is still growling at them a day later.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL I love dogs! It's funny how they notice something is new or out of place and growl at it! When I was dusting I moved out all the tables and I set the lamp shade onto our couch and Kaige just kept staring at it like it was an invadar! LOL He was barking and growling! So funny! Your little ones are toooo cute! I'm sure he'll get use to the stockings!! (Well, hopefully! :p lol)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ha ha ha, that's hilarious! Two of my dogs will bark at gloves and mittens (they just HATE them!), and one of those two has never seen a Christmas tree before so this will be interesting!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! I love that he's so mad! Too funny! At least he's super observant! :) That can't be a bad thing! AND ... maybe all that running around will tire him and Penny out for a little while! hehehe!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi that is such a compliment to you that your little ones are so protected over you that anything differant alerts them i loved the video their very cute

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They are empty, but by Christmas there will be some treats and chews in there :)
Well obviously Lion wants them NOW! :lol:
What a cutie! :)
Have you tried taking the sock off and letting him sniff it?
Reward him if he doesn't bark at it or tries to rip it apart.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I did lay them on the floor for a bit. It has been a couple of days since I hung them and he is over it now, but it did take a while. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh good! I'm glad.
Silly Lion. :)

ps: what a cool name by the way, I'm so using it on my next pup! Doesn't it sound good...Lion & Chanel? lol

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh good! I'm glad.
Silly Lion. :)

ps: what a cool name by the way, I'm so using it on my next pup! Doesn't it sound good...Lion & Chanel? lol
Thanks! My BF picked it, I wanted to name him Leo. We decided on Lion and I think it fits him well :) We also call him Lionel.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL that is too funny! What an observant little guy he is. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts