Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a little extra time on my way to class today, so I stopped by a dog boutique I like and bought a chicken foot for Lion and Penny. Lion is never satisfied with his treat.. he always wants Penny's, whether it is a bully stick, duck foot, or toy.

He will stare at her like this and whine until she walks away from the treat:

As you can see, his has quite a selection of chewys to choose from:

This doesn't have anything to do with the other photos, but they were riding so nicely in their new car seat today:

That is all. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
awww so cute!
i love the car photo. i bought a cheap car seat which is sooo horrible i dont use it any more. it doesn't really fit my car seat any way.
what adorable chi's.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Lion is just like Gracie...She has to have everything Pedro has, and he usually gives it to her...

I think she may have met her match in little Diesel, though. He's a little 1 lb 6 oz terrorist!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awww such sweet pictures!! Gorgeous pups!!! Bailey will do that with treats too. Dont know why...but he refuses any that I attempt to give him. He wants one thats been previously chewed on:confused: He will bark and bark at one of the other dogs until they give in to him.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
haha lion what a character! omg that carseat looks sooooo comfy....may i ask what kind it is? the one i have is ok but doesnt look nearly as comfy as this one lol

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha lion what a character! omg that carseat looks sooooo comfy....may i ask what kind it is? the one i have is ok but doesnt look nearly as comfy as this one lol
It is a Snoozer Lookout I (the one w/o the drawer) medium size. It is probably the best thing I ever bought! They happily sit in there when I am driving and don't bother me. Expensive but well worth the $.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Lion you handsome devil! You are so one of my few favorite little guys!!! :)
I'd take you home in a heartbeat! Penny, of course darling you are also gorgeous!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
It is a Snoozer Lookout I (the one w/o the drawer) medium size. It is probably the best thing I ever bought! They happily sit in there when I am driving and don't bother me. Expensive but well worth the $.
yay found for $90! its medium size. i like it! different color options too, will have to look into it more thanks a lot for the reply! :daisy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts