Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received our Fall Secret Exchange gifts today! Thank you SO SO SO much!! =D Kahlua was so happy and she and Eleanor have been wrestling with all the toys ever since we opened the box!! It was all so very thoughtful- my heart melted when I saw the snuggle bear =) I don't know WHAT it is but Kahlua is just infatuated with Snuggle anything, LOL. Its perfect! Thanks so much Lisa, it's all very appreciated and I can't express how delighted I am!
Can't wait til my secret exchange gets their gift now... I'm so glad I got to be a part of this.
Anyway, here's pix!!

"Wats dis mommy?!"

"i show off mi pwetty beads!!"

"Iz is snuggly!!"

"Speakin of shnuggle..." ;)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, content she is!! I seriously wonder if Snuggle products have some kind of phermone that attracts her; right away she found the bear, started carrying it around and chewing on it!! It's SO odd, how can a dog tell what brand a toy is?! She just loves it. It baffles me, I think I should contact the company and see if they'll use Kahlua as their new mascot lol.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You got it! Its just laundry fabric softener. The bear (her first) was a 1986 vintage toy that came with the fabric softener. I got it at Goodwill for a quarter when she was a pup and she's been glued to it ever since.
Its just so strange, because we have other teddy bear toys but its only the "Snuggle" ones that she's so fixated with! I mean really how does she know LOL!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
You got it! Its just laundry fabric softener. The bear (her first) was a 1986 vintage toy that came with the fabric softener. I got it at Goodwill for a quarter when she was a pup and she's been glued to it ever since.
Its just so strange, because we have other teddy bear toys but its only the "Snuggle" ones that she's so fixated with! I mean really how does she know LOL!
Omg that's so cool I never knew they made bears with them!!!

That fabric softner smells really good! she should totally be the mascot haha

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Oh YEA!!! I'm thrilled you liked everything! When I saw that little Snuggle bear on Ebay I just had to buy it for Kahlua!!!! The pictures are adorable - I just love the one where she is all snuggled up with Snuggles! Kahlua though makes Snuggles look so much bigger than it is - she is such a dainty little princess! For everyone else that little bear is only 4 inches tall seated!!!! I actually thought it might be too small for her, but it looks like the perfect size!

Oh and by the way I got myself one of those Chihuahua candle holders too. :D I doubt that I will put a candle in it, but I was thinking that maybe I can figure out how to use it as a pen holder or something at work.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Fun fun fun! this was our first exchange and we had so much fun too -- thanks for sharing your sweet pics of Kahlua, she's a guaranteed smile waiting to happen ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great gifts!! She looks sooooooooo happy with all her new things! So cute.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so cute, what great gifts! I love that last pic! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts