Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gia's hair is SO thick!!! I can run my fingers through it. For awhile I thought I was sold a LC instead of a SC. :lol: Chance's is thick too, but Gia's, WAY thick!

If you have double coats, or questions about DC's, post them here. :) LC, or SC.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes, absolutely! Isn't she adorable? Love that "kiss" on her head. However, you, mommy, should be ashamed of yourself for posting that "blackmail" picture! Don't you know a Chi in the bath is like a naked baby picture? ROFLOL How humilating! She won't even look at the camera. :)

Love your siggy and your babies are lovely, although I have to admit I'm partial to Jade. You have a beautiful family.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, absolutely! Isn't she adorable? Love that "kiss" on her head. However, you, mommy, should be ashamed of yourself for posting that "blackmail" picture! Don't you know a Chi in the bath is like a naked baby picture? ROFLOL How humilating! She won't even look at the camera. :)

Love your siggy and your babies are lovely, although I have to admit I'm partial to Jade. You have a beautiful family.
Thank you so much! We think she's quite adorable too. :love7: She is such a little lover, as you can see. :wink: Kisses, kisses, kisses. Maybe that's why God gave her that "kiss" mark on her wee head. :lol: She really is an Angel!

I will have to make sure she doesn't see that "blackmail" pic. :p She would never forgive me. It really shows all of her hair though, doesn't it! Some SC that is! :lol: She doesn't like her bath, and she really doesn't much like Mama's camera either. LOL

Thank you for the compliment on my siggy, and my sweet Angels! I love them all so dearly! They make my life a better place to be in. :)

Jade is a doll! So sweet, and full of life! She has been an amazing little girl to watch grow. I had so many tell me she "wouldn't" make it, and thrive. But she's still showing everyone how "tough" she is! Her and Lexie don't have as thick of coats as Chance & Gia, but they are still fairly thick. They have a fair ruff, pants, and fairly thick tail. I wouldn't call their coats as "lush" as the other 2, though. :)

I know I've said this, but I appreciate your wealth of knowledge!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Oh she is lovely! Love the dress! I love puppy kisses, I love the smell that puppy's have!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww, puppy kisses! love love LOVE this picture! :) Their fur sure is thick!
Thank you!!! :)

where did you get this harness its adorable i love it!! Cami wants one :)
A friend of mine made it for me. I have about 25 of them. :lol: The ones I have or the ones I designed, so she gave me a copy of each of my designs. Her name is Kelly, absolutely WONDERFUL lady! Very talented! Her website is: www.parkavenuedogs.com

Cami will look like a doll in one!!!

Oh she is lovely! Love the dress! I love puppy kisses, I love the smell that puppy's have!
Thank you! :) I love puppy kisses too! She isn't a puppy though, she is over 2 years old. :lol: But I agree, puppy breath is so nice!!! I still call all 4 "puppies." :p

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Thank you!!! :)

A friend of mine made it for me. I have about 25 of them. :lol: The ones I have or the ones I designed, so she gave me a copy of each of my designs. Her name is Kelly, absolutely WONDERFUL lady! Very talented! Her website is: www.parkavenuedogs.com

Cami will look like a doll in one!!!

Thank you! :) I love puppy kisses too! She isn't a puppy though, she is over 2 years old. :lol: But I agree, puppy breath is so nice!!! I still call all 4 "puppies." :p
WOW!! I love those harnesses!!!
This one is adorable!
http://www.parkavenuedogs.com/inc/sdetail/6259

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW!! I love those harnesses!!!
This one is adorable!
http://www.parkavenuedogs.com/inc/sdetail/6259
She has soooo many nice ones! I love her stuff! And she is such a genuine lady! The harnesses are very durable too. Gorgeous, and secure.

I will take a pic of all of mine and post them. :)

That is most definate a double coat as Lisa said :) I love Gia shes a doll! I could never choose between your pack but she is erm ... i think my favourite :D lol x
Thank you!! :) She is such a Gem! We adore her!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
She has soooo many nice ones! I love her stuff! And she is such a genuine lady! The harnesses are very durable too. Gorgeous, and secure.

I will take a pic of all of mine and post them. :)

Thank you!! :) She is such a Gem! We adore her!
PLEASE DO!! I have fallen in love with so many of them on there!! I wish I could make something like that!! Haha

·
Registered
544 Posts
I know I've said this, but I appreciate your wealth of knowledge!
You're quite welcome. I'm happy to share anything I know. Life is all about learning...something we should do every day. I learned by others sharing with me and I try to do the same. It also helps me because in sharing with others, I'm able to learn new things too. We all have different life experiences so forums like this are a great blessing.

On a side note, while I love all the girls' outfits, I must admit that I'm most jealous of Chance's. Girls ALWAYS get cute stuff. It's sooo much harder to find darling outfits for boys, most especially the little ones. My Kota is just a tad over 2 pounds and finding clothes for him is a huge challenge. All the stuff I like the most is too big. Geesh! He's so little and single coated, he makes me cold in the winter. I try to dress him but he always gets out because nothing fits right. Urgh! Oh well, I'll keep trying. He gives me those looks because the show dogs don't wear clothes and he thinks he's "the man" but he tolerates it because he loves me. :p

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OH Gia you are a little furry madam.. Ha ha ha omg i did more than humilate Daisy then as i posted a whole host of naked photos!!!!

Chance is my favourite.... and i'm not ashamed to admit it at all!! Chance we lub you over here coz you're a little Grandadchi for Daisy!!!!
xxx

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Gonzo has a double coat sc. While the girls' coat is close to their bodies, I can ruffle Gonzo's and he has longer hair around his neck and chest.

Reggie has a wavy lc, not really sure if it is double coat or not, but it is quite long.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PLEASE DO!! I have fallen in love with so many of them on there!! I wish I could make something like that!! Haha
Here are most of our's. :) She makes em' as small as 9" for the wee ones. I designed some to be a matching boy and girls. I just added bows to the girls. One was a horseshoe pattern, other was softball/baseballs. We both got real busy, so we stopped doing "my line." Her Son was training for the Olympics. We did "my line" for charity. :)

I love that puppy kiss pic too. Gia is so pretty.

I'm so gonna start ordering from that web. lol. Fabulous designs
Thank you! :) You'll love her work!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're quite welcome. I'm happy to share anything I know. Life is all about learning...something we should do every day. I learned by others sharing with me and I try to do the same. It also helps me because in sharing with others, I'm able to learn new things too. We all have different life experiences so forums like this are a great blessing.

On a side note, while I love all the girls' outfits, I must admit that I'm most jealous of Chance's. Girls ALWAYS get cute stuff. It's sooo much harder to find darling outfits for boys, most especially the little ones. My Kota is just a tad over 2 pounds and finding clothes for him is a huge challenge. All the stuff I like the most is too big. Geesh! He's so little and single coated, he makes me cold in the winter. I try to dress him but he always gets out because nothing fits right. Urgh! Oh well, I'll keep trying. He gives me those looks because the show dogs don't wear clothes and he thinks he's "the man" but he tolerates it because he loves me. :p
I agree! Learning for me is an honor. So I truly appreciate you being able to share your expertise and experience. :)

I know what you mean! There is always cute girls stuff! For boys it seems there is just too many patches, and just weird stuff on the clothes. :lol: I dress him like I'd dress a human boy. I have had many of the clothes custom made. For size reasons, and because it's hard to find things that I like. They don't like clothes much, so most of it just sits in their trunk.

Haha, poor Kota! He wants to be like the show dogs Mama. They almost act like clothes make them less "Macho." :lol: Silly boys! I'd LOVE to see some pics of him in his attire. :)

Something I notice with Chance, if I go on and on how "pretty" he is, he'll strut his stuff in his clothes. You can try that with Kota, which you probably do anyway. :p

Chance is a DC as well. Here are some pics of him. Not quite as thick as Gia, but he is gorgeous! Of course I'm biased. :lol:

His Hawaiian shirt.

Taking a walk in his "stud" harness.

His custom made Fireman outfit.

And Naked!! Woooohoooo! Close your eyes Ms. Lisa!

I call Lexie a Single coat short coat, she isn't quite as thick as Chance.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OH Gia you are a little furry madam.. Ha ha ha omg i did more than humilate Daisy then as i posted a whole host of naked photos!!!!

Chance is my favourite.... and i'm not ashamed to admit it at all!! Chance we lub you over here coz you're a little Grandadchi for Daisy!!!!
xxx
Shame on you too Mama! These naked babies are everywhere! :lol:

Granddad Chi sends his love to you and Daisy. :daisy: Sloppy wet puppy kisses for Daisy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts