Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Faves:
Tinkerbell This was my pick for my future baby chi.
Pixie
Penelope
Daisy
Chardonnay
Petunia

Others:
Priscilla
Lacee
Alexis
Bambi
Bianca/Bianka
Jade
Anastasia
Faith
Grace
Princess
Joy
Star
Lily
Paris
Nefertari
Jewels
Juliana
Madeline
Marie
Natile
Cassandra
Satine

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
phew.............thats what you call a list, well i too will hopefully be getting a girl soon so I need to start thinking of names I like paris but I want something that goes with Ozzy (and not sharon.......lol) so if anyone can think of something it would be great I would like something cute and girly but original at the same time :wave:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I like Celtic/Gaelic type names. Like Ceridwyn or Rhiannon. Though it is always tempting to go with Taco/Fajita/Tequila... Actually, I haven't seen a Chi named Fajita yet. Maybe that's what I'll name my next one (and get hungry every time I say it).

Puck was going to be "Loki the Destroyer"...but I felt that might be asking for trouble.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*drool* I haven't eaten anything today... *raids the fridge*.....

Ozzy: Have you looked through a list of Ozzys songs or words? You might find some inspiration through that??

abs: Sorta the same thing.. have you thought of food that is in fajitas? like tomato or cheesy hahhaaa that would be hilarious..
come here taco come here tomato cheessy come here cheesy *kissy kissy sound* hheheheeee aaahhh I crack myself up...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahhhaha .. Chicken.. Steak... heheee

does anyone know if dogs can get madcow???

lol i live in northern CA and I am sooo paranoid about that.. I haven't eaten anything containing beef that I know of in over 6 months. I am craving it ssssoooooooo bad..lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ri - Jade would really be a cute name, ecpecially if she had green eyes! :)

bekki - that is so cute and unquie I don't think I have heard of those names before. :) you can call her loule (lule) i don't know how to spell it, but it would be cute for a nickname. lol.
ralphie is cute to. . . i just always think of this horriably disgusting guy I went to school with in the 7th grade that tried to kiss me his name was ralph. . . i used to make fun of him. :( but when you put the ie at the end it makes it more cute. lol. weird.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I originally named my Chi Satine in tribute to Nicole Kidman's character in Moulin Rouge. I absolutely love Nicole! However, my mother and my boss both hated the name! Lol, they made me change it! I chose Elle in accordance to the movie Legally Blonde. If she had been a boy I would have named her Bruiser!

*Sigh* I loved the name Satine, though! GREAT NAME! :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts