Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you promise not to tell..............

I WANT ANOTHER PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
And I want a LC and maybe even a boy!!:nscared: I have been daydreaming alot today about having a new little baby, a fluffy (thanks alot kristi :mad:) one!! And how great it would be for leila to have a buddy just her size to play and wrestle and snuggle. :) ***sigh***

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
HEHE I have a secret too :D Doubt it's a secret though really... :D I want another :( NOW!!! lol I know our time will be here soon enough..... *Not fast enough though*

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know the feeling,you start to want another one,then you start looking at websites,then you start thinking L/C or smoth,colouring .Then it never stops till you get one.What a great journey it is

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I'd love a LC boy too. Not to breed just because I want a little boy. But unfortunately I want a baby too so I think a boy chi will have to wait x

·
Registered
266 Posts
Part of the fun is sharing other peoples' enjoyment.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I really want another too! I don't know if Midgie would like a buddy! I think she loves being an only child. Don't know if I could handle another, but you all have me thinking constantly about getting another!! Thanks a lot!!! lol

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I want another chi to!

I definatly want a smoothcoat girl <3

Not sure we could get a puppy....but if we adopt an older dog it would have to be the 'right' one. Especially as we have a house rabbit.

I would love a black & tan or a merle <3

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Tell me about it!!! I have been getting chi fever as well, but in my heart I know 3 is a good number and I dont want to rock the boat since all is perfect right now. But I have been looking at a blue tri colored little girl that is precious:)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I just can't offer good advice on these threads anymore hahaha. #5 hasn't really made life any harder...sooooo...
;)I know the feeling Kristi! It is amazing how they literally form their own pack order when you have multiples and it just miraculously works with a minimum of little bumps in the road.. I know the fact that we are retired and home is a major contributor to why 9 is not difficult for us. My older chis have been wonderful at teaching babies the "ropes" through the years and have been awesome babysitters. Chis are such a "clannish" breed and love being with their own kind which helps as well. The ony drawback we have to such a large chi family is "$".. the upkeep is definitely not cheap..:coolwink:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So nice to read this since #5 arrives in 9 days:hello1:

I personally believe this board is a bad influence:rolleyes:
I personally think you're right!!!! :D I love sc and i just love leila's sleek shiny coat and the ease of care, how you can see their body shape and they look so tiny, but......having said that i love the fluffy ears of the lc and i just imagine holding and cuddling all that fluff! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
these darn chihuahua maniacs on here ;) all getting new ones, makes everyone want a new one even more than we did already. Grrrr!!

I know! We're already in the works of "looking" even though we aren't getting one for a bit but after seeing all those widdle bitty cute noses I WANT ONE NOW!!!! LOL My gosh! It's driving me nuts!! lol After this one it'll be our last FOR a while but not our last for good ;) (Well my OH doesn't know that but you know ;) )

·
Registered
162 Posts
I personally believe this board is a bad influence:rolleyes:
Lol. I know, right? It IS fun to see all the pics of the new babies! 4 dogs is enough for me right now. I'll live vicariously through all of you for a while!;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts