Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new show girl! Her name is Asia, she will be somewhere between a 4.5 and 5.5 lb adult. I plan to get her championship on her :) I'm very excited to have this little girl :) She's got the thickest fur I've ever seen on a LC. Miles says she has no nose hahahaha.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Wow! She is gorgeous! What a cutie too. She has the thickest fur coat I've seen on a chihuhua. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Now I see this!!

She is EXQUISITE and I am glad you stuck with Asia-I LOVE that name!!! Her coloring is the best and those big, sweet eyes!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
She DOES have thick hair! What a freakin cutie!!! She is going to do great she is just beautiful! I love her face markings they are perfect! =)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! I am in love! What a doll! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
OMG! I LOVE her! I didnt know you were bringing her home already?! Shes absolutely gorgeous, love her markings and that coat! Congrats!
And you picked the right name for her, Asia really suits her!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh wow Kristi! She is stunning! Congratulations on your new little fluff ball. Asia, that's a beautiful name. It fits her perfectly. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is darling!! Can't wait to see her grow up. She's going to have a fabulous coat!! She has more coat NOW as a baby than I've seen on some longcoats grown up. ;)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She is beautiful! You know...with her super flop ears at the moment along with her markings, full coat & short muzzle, she almost looks like a Japanese Chin! LOL She really is gorgeous though...as I think I've said a couple times now. :D Congrats on adding her to your crew though. I am really excited to see her grow into a beautiful champ!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts