Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do your chis like to perch on your shoulders? I have Gracie on one right now, and Diesel on the other. Both of my cheeks are soaked from doggie kisses...It's a little distracting to type!

They don't do my husband this way, but sometimes I feel like a pirate with two crazy little birds! Just wondered if anyone else's babies do this...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
2 of the 3 do but only on my husband's shoulder. The same two prefer my lap. I am fluffier than my hubby though so that may be the difference! I tell him he looks like a pirate or I say, "nice bird you have there on your shoulder".

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Leah does. Quinn usually is curled up on my chest. It was cute when he was little but he is 8lbs and 15 inches long now.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Midgie only does this when I drive. They're so little, they like to be high on your shoulders where they can see every thing. When we go to be at night, Midgie likes to lay across my neck where it's hard to breath or if I'm on my stomach, she'll lay across the back of my neck where I can hear her breath. It's such a sweet moment, a little uncomfortable, but I love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts