·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boomer

purpleboy2 said:
great chi hes cute
Thanks Jonathan!
He has the neatest eyes,,,they're gray. And i have to tell you that Stinky just tears me up with those expressive eyes she has...I just love that pic of her lying down facing the camera with those big brown eyes. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You are an evil, evil woman!! Now I want that little guy... he's so cute!!!!!

AND there wasn't a "too cute" warning on the post either. Evil!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boomer

sjc said:
That second picture is priceless....he is kissing a Frog!! How cute is that? He reminds me of a baby "Cooper". :D

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

Yes, he was kissing the frog. :lol: And i was thinking the same thing, he reminds me of Cooper. :)

OOPS! Sorry about the cute warning,,,,,i forgot,, :wink:

Hmmm,,,i just don't think hubby will ley me keep even ONE MORE dog in this house. After all,,, There are currently 7 permanent chi residents, remember? Pssssst! Doesn't Cooper need a look alike little buddy? 8)

·
Registered
897 Posts
oooooh he's just adorable!!!! If I was still in OK, I would be begging you for him. LOL What a sweet face he has!

That is the same froggy Angel has. I actually had to buy a second one because it was one of her favorite toys and she chewed it to pieces. LOL!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chimommy said:
oooooh he's just adorable!!!! If I was still in OK, I would be begging you for him. LOL What a sweet face he has!

That is the same froggy Angel has. I actually had to buy a second one because it was one of her favorite toys and she chewed it to pieces. LOL!!

Hey ya'll...this is Angel's little brother! :) If you were still in Oklahoma,,,you wouldn't have to beg! I would give him to you just because i'd know he couldn't have a better home!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Re: Boomer

JOLIE'SMOM said:
sjc said:
That second picture is priceless....he is kissing a Frog!! How cute is that? He reminds me of a baby "Cooper". :D

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

Yes, he was kissing the frog. :lol: And i was thinking the same thing, he reminds me of Cooper. :)

OOPS! Sorry about the cute warning,,,,,i forgot,, :wink:

Hmmm,,,i just don't think hubby will ley me keep even ONE MORE dog in this house. After all,,, There are currently 7 permanent chi residents, remember? Pssssst! Doesn't Cooper need a look alike little buddy? 8)
Oh you are evil. You're a bad, bad, bad woman!! :lol:

He does look like my baby boy ... and you're so close to me ... and I want a puppy sooooooooooooo bad.

<sigh> Do you have a taker for him yet? I should be ashamed ... I'm actually considering it. OmaKitty would NOT like this train of thought.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts