Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some shipping fiascos the little boys got their bedsack from Robbie! They love it!!
Beautiful bedsack - even prettier than the photo she sent me!

Look what I got everybody!

You got nothing brother, this is mine!!

I'm gonna fight you for it!

Ha! Mine, all mine!

Brother walked away...now it's all mine!

Actually, you are both wrong! It's mine and I'm bigger so..back off!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dazy - they are pretty funny little boys. The cat just stepped in there and took control of the situation and...well the picture says a thousand words....

The bedsacks are beautiful. Very well made. I know the boys will just love it.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww the look like they love it lysa zac loves burrowing in his sack bed im sure the boys will love it lol thats if the cat lets them in it he he he
ps i just love pic num 6 what a handsome boy xx

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww the look like they love it lysa zac loves burrowing in his sack bed im sure the boys will love it lol thats if the cat lets them in it he he he
ps i just love pic num 6 what a handsome boy xx
Thanks Mandy - I actually got him to pose! It was a miracle!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well, how cute is that?! Just adorable!! Cutest guys ever. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Lysa, they are adorable. Those bedsacks are the bomb, are they not??? My cat lives in it. I love you two angels but I gotta tell you, that is the best pic of Harley I've seen yet. His markings are amazing. Hard to tell in a lot of the pics. Gorgeous, gorgeous boys!!!

3,132 Posts
You all gotta get one, they are beautiful and Bailey is still in love with his. The cat did try to make it hers, but he just won't have it!

Lysa, I love the pics!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm so glad that you've been posting pictures of your boys lately... they're SO handsome! They're two of the cutest chihuahuas I've ever seen... I love both of their coloring, and Harley has the coolest ears.

I definitely need to get one of those bedsacks! I've been trying to hold out until Tucker gets out of the teething phase, since he's been chewing on everything lately.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts