Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away from Chippl for a while (busy busy busy), but me & the still very little Charlie are back, here's a few pics from the past few months...

Charlie takes the words "Dog Bed" a little too litteraly

Charlie with Big Sister Coco

G.I.Charlie

Santas Little Helper

Charlie tries to disguise himself as a Decoration by sitting in the Nut bowl

Pigs ears all round!

The force is Strong with Jedi Charlie

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
CHarlie is simply the cutest little chi! OMG how tiny and handsome he is!! But I must say your Coco is GORGEOUS!!! :shock: She looks like one of the coca cola polar bears, what a beauty, I can't get over how white and soft she is....hands down, you have the cutest dogs... :D

What kind of dog is coco? :wave:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I do believe that is the cutest picture ever of Charlie on Coco. I had a Samoyed growing up, her name was Tacoma she was a great dog. Charlie is lucky to have such a warm fuzzy bed.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SunnyFLMum said:
CHarlie is simply the cutest little chi! OMG how tiny and handsome he is!! But I must say your Coco is GORGEOUS!!! :shock: She looks like one of the coca cola polar bears, what a beauty, I can't get over how white and soft she is....hands down, you have the cutest dogs... :D
What kind of dog is coco? :wave:
Coco is a Samoyed, it's funny you say she looks like a polar bear as when she was a puppy I was carrying her and a little boy came up to me and asked if she was a baby polar bear... I said yes! It made his day! hee hee!

soneal said:
I do believe that is the cutest picture ever of Charlie on Coco. I had a Samoyed growing up, her name was Tacoma she was a great dog. Charlie is lucky to have such a warm fuzzy bed.
They're complete opposites but best friends. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all for your lovely replies! :D I'll post more pics soon!

IcePrincess said:
I love the outfits that charlie had on in some of the pics. Where do you buy them from, or do you make them yourself?
I get most of them online... it's hard to find outfits small enough cos he's so small, www.petlondon.com is cool but other than that I just scour the internet for tiny doggie clothes, I did find a really cool ferret clothing site, it was www.ferretcouture.com or something similar, they cusom made Charlie a couple of tops for really reasonable prices!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts