Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiya not sure,i brought them from the butchers and cooked then up for them,think there off a cow lol 50pence for the lot

·
Registered
233 Posts
What an adorable pup!
But just a warning, im pretty certain that cooked bones are dangerous for dogs. Best to feed them raw.
Can anyone second this or am i wrong? lol!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What an adorable pup!
But just a warning, im pretty certain that cooked bones are dangerous for dogs. Best to feed them raw.
Can anyone second this or am i wrong? lol!
You are correct! Raw bones are safe. Cooked bones can splinter or break teeth.

·
Registered
410 Posts
WHAT A TREAT! she looks so happy! i think that you can buy raw bones like that with some filling inside that would be safer

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got them raw,put them down and they wouldnt go near them
then i was thinking if i cooked them do they splinter/then i convinced myself thay need to be cooked so they wouldnt splinter haha even tho i was thinking how do the dogs who are raw fed on...i let then take the bits of meat off then,and have a go on the knuckle and get the marrow then i threw them out..next time il leave them uncooked. thanks guys

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Great pics...nothing like spoiling a chi with such a great big bone. I have cooked bones and given them raw...either way they never get them for more than a few minutes and never without absolute supervision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts