Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just relaxing. :)

The 2 beds I ordered from the lady on Etsy have been a big hit with The Wee's.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love it!!! I especially love the big round animal print pillow/bed(?) underneath Gia. T, is that a big animal bed/pillow? I have a square one that is leopard, but I like yours better. Mine is much darker and I like that yours is round and lighter colored. Lulu lays on hers all the time. In fact, it's her favorite.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Isn't that precious and she looks so comfortable. Ike has many beds, including mine at night and his favorite is a cardboard box with a blanket in it.... go figure.:confused2:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love it!!! I especially love the big round animal print pillow/bed(?) underneath Gia. T, is that a big animal bed/pillow? I have a square one that is leopard, but I like yours better. Mine is much darker and I like that yours is round and lighter colored. Lulu lays on hers all the time. In fact, it's her favorite.
Thank you, Tina!!

Yeah, it's a 32" round, faux fur Lynx pillow bed. I had the cream colored faux fur round bed made first, by the same lady on Etsy. The cream colored one is very nice. The Wee's love it! It's not as thick asthe Lynx bed, and it's fur on one side, and a heavy felt material on the bottom. I only paid $30 for the cream colored, the Lynx was $60. It's a lot thicker, and it's double sided fur. Both were worth every penny. I ordered the Lynx in a 36" round, but it measures 32". It's plenty big, so I didn't complain. My guys like to wrestle and nestle up together, so this style and size works out perfect. I could fit 15 Wee's on it, but it's exactly what I was looking for. I have hard wood in my whole house, and that stuff is cold. I keep out other beds that are tiny so they can nestle by themselves, or 2 together. Since I'm up and about all day long, I like having cozy things for them to nap on when we can't hold them. They are just a teensy wee bit spoiled. ;) :lol:

The lady that makes the beds is very nice. She does custom orders. She's reasonably priced too. Her store name is, NotSoShaggy on Etsy.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Isn't that precious and she looks so comfortable. Ike has many beds, including mine at night and his favorite is a cardboard box with a blanket in it.... go figure.:confused2:
Thank you, Evelyn!! I hear you on having lots of beds. :lol: I don't feel bad about having so many, cause they definitely get their use out of them.

My guys sleep with me at night too. Except Jade. She sleeps in a covered playpen at night.

Hahaha!! They are so silly! Buy them so many nice things, and they are just as happy with a card board box. Silly boogers. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a note for those that order. Send her a message and let her know you want it extra padded. You are welcome to mention like mine. Just tell her, like Teresa's with the 4 Chihuahuas. Or if you have something else in mind she'll let you know if she can do it. You can pick from numerous furs.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
that bed is beautiful !!! but not as beautiful as that gorgeous little dog that looks so comfy on it :) .
now I want one of those beds for my girls .... hehe , but I think I am going to try to resist. its just ridiculous how many beds I already have for them

·
Registered
411 Posts
Is the blanket attached? If not that would be a cool idea for a snuggle blanket bed.. Haha
Ps I love it and I like lots of beds also so I can keep them clean( well at least that's my excuse) lol!!:)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
What a wonderful bed! Venus is too spoiled to sleep on a doggie bed, only in our bed lol, but I've been thinking of buying a nicer bed for Ocean... Thank you for posting T, I'll have to check out that shop!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
wow, that is one comfy looking bed...don't lose her in it but then again she hardly makes a dent ( smile )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that bed is beautiful !!! but not as beautiful as that gorgeous little dog that looks so comfy on it :) .
now I want one of those beds for my girls .... hehe , but I think I am going to try to resist. its just ridiculous how many beds I already have for them
Thank you so much, Elaine! They really like the 2 furry beds. I have far too many too. But my resisting power switch wouldn't turn on when I found her shop. :D :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is the blanket attached? If not that would be a cool idea for a snuggle blanket bed.. Haha
Ps I love it and I like lots of beds also so I can keep them clean( well at least that's my excuse) lol!!:)
It's just an animal print blanket that I bought separately from the bed. That would be cool if it were attached. Mine love to burrow, so I keep blankets out everywhere.

I hear ya on the bed thing. We have tons. But we really do get use from them all. They are spread about 2500 sq. ft. :lol: I keep them in several areas of the house. They like to be where I'm at. I don't sit down much. So they like their beds where they can watch mama work. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a wonderful bed! Venus is too spoiled to sleep on a doggie bed, only in our bed lol, but I've been thinking of buying a nicer bed for Ocean... Thank you for posting T, I'll have to check out that shop!
Thank you, Samantha! My troop sleep with me at night. But they can't get on or off the bed without help. I have hard wood throughout the majority of my house. It gets cold even in the Summer. So I keep out beds in different areas of the house so they can be close to me. Otherwise they look at me like, "you expect me to lay or sit on this hard, cold floor?" :lol:

You'll love her beds! Awesome quality, great prices. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow, that is one comfy looking bed...don't lose her in it but then again she hardly makes a dent ( smile )
She's such a tiny mite. I have to do a lot of patting things to find The Wee's. :lol: It's so funny when the girls want to hold them. They'll come in, start calling them, if they don't come to them, they start patting around all the beds trying to find them. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts