Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pictures of the girls today and than Rene's digital camera has had images of them I've wanted to upload and share but he always forgets his USB cord...but we finally found out tonight that our digital cameras use the SAME USB cord! :D

I'll start with the QUEEN herself, Miss Britney! :)

These first two were taken with my camera...it makes the pictures have horrible quality, which you'll agree after you see how good the pix from Rene's camera came out :shock:

And the rest were either taken by Rene or my brother Joe :)

Alrighty, that's all I've got for you all of Britney! :D :D Next is Butterfly 8)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here we have Miss Princess Butterfly!!!

this one was taken by me today

And the rest were taken by either Joe or Rene w/ his camera

with her daddy Rene!

Then here's Britney, Butterfly, & Rene!

:lol: :lol:

NOW, Britney has a nice big wardrobe and what I've been doing is handing down outfits that are a bit too "snug" for her now and giving them to Butterfly . I'll first show you all a pic of what Britney looked like in the outfit at about one or two years of age and then how it fits on Butterfly at 11weeks old :D

ON BRITNEY:

ON BUTTERFLY:

ON BRITNEY:

ON BUTTERFLY:

Alrighty, that is all I've got folks!! I hope you enjoy all the images! :D :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Britney looks so huge next to Butterfly... or Butterfly looks so tiny next to Britney... I can't decide!

Either way, they're adorable, both of them!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I'm sure the girls would send their thanks as well but they are able to fall asleep easier than me :?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
what wonderful pics! and i love the outfits! brittney's coloring is so unique and pretty. and butterfly is just a doll of course lol!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all the nice comments ladies! :D :D

Yes, I really do love my girls! I love kissing Britney on the top of her head, and scratching her belly for her and I love giving kisses to Butterfly on her tiny head and kissing her belly! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts