7. i'm an oakland raider fan
8. i have 5 nephews and 2 neices
9. i graduate high school in 2006
10. i have 2 bestfriends who are brother and sister

that's it from me...

·
Registered
936 Posts
First off Mandy...I would have never guessed you're so upbeat and friendly.

1) I'm 23
2) I'm American, but my ethnicity is Korean :wink: :lol:
3) I'm getting married in the next year or two (we know it June 30, but not sure if its 2006 or 2007)
4) I have two bros and one sis, I am the oldest
5) I loooooooooove shopping (favorite stores are LV, Dior, and Chanel)
6) Looking to buy a house so I could really put my degree to some good use...LOL
7) I LOVE SEIAH and CHIHUAHUA-PEOPLE.COM

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
i prefer to stay inside and not go anywhere or do anything, not that i'm lazy i just battle depression and anxiety attacks and feel safest in my home.

i don't have many friends. i am more of a keep to myself kinda gal and i have always gotten disappointed by people in my life so i figure why have friends when they'll just let me down, hurt me ect.
WOW thats sounds just like me!!! :shock:

1. I am 34 years old
2. I have 5 girls ages: 16,12,10,3,18m, the 3 older ones where kidnapped by my ex husband and they lived in Mexico for over 3 years and I just found them last sept.
3. I am married to a African American Man who is really not American he is from Belize.
4. I speak, read and write fluent Spanish
5. I have a BA in Animal science
6. My marriage is going down hill
7. I show and breed chihuahuas
8. I have been a Vet tech for about 15 years
9. I suffer from depression and am on Medication
10.I love all creatures big and small
11. I love my husband even if we are going through hell right now
12. I own my own house with a 1/2 acer of land.
13. I am struggling harder in my life right now then I ever have in my life.
14. I am glad I found this forum, I have made some amazing people, that have pulled me through a lot just knowing I have support here if I need it.
15. I hate cleaning the bathroom. I would rather be hog tied and beaten than clean a bathroom.
16. My pet peeves are LIARS, people who use the word I promise and never follow through, And the word hold on!
17. I love my chihuahuas like they where my children and my best friends, they have gotten me through a lot, they have licked away a lot of tears, and been there for a lot of smiles. And never once complained about it!
18. My grandparents raised me
19.I was born and raised in Alaska
20. I hate sports
21. My mother is a recovering alcoholic
22. I am the only child
23. I just started a really tight bond with my Father after 26 years of not knowing him that well.
24. I dont drink, or do drugs
25. I do smoke outside only cause of my kids and chihuahuas

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Neat idea! I've liked reading about all of you! It's interesting to compare the facts to the way I pictured you in my head! :)

Let's see...

1.) I am 26 years old.
2.) I am the youngest child and the only girl. I share the same birthday as my brother Tim (who is 8 years older). My brother Jim is 11 years older than me.
3.) I have been married for a little over 4 years. I met Karl online by complete accident 7 years ago. He moved to Illinois from Windsor, England to marry me.
4.) I love my job!
5.) I am tone-deaf but unfortunately for those around me, I love to sing.
6.) It is almost impossible for me to be in a bad mood. It is REALLY impossible for me to stay in a bad mood.
7.) I am the first person in my family to get a college degree.
8.) I am a morning person.
9.) I have been legally blind since I was 13. I had LASIK eye surgery almost 2 years ago and now have perfect 20/20 vision.
10.) I am horrible at names AND faces. I can hang out with someone all day and not recognize them the next day.
11.) My husband and I made a deal that we won't have kids for 5 years. I am counting the months till our 5-year anniversary! :lol:
12.) I have phobias of spiders, sun-burns, and breaking a bone.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
1. I'm 22 and already wish I was 16 again.
2. My parents don't know Kristin and I have been living together for almost 4 years, and they do volunteer Christian marriage counseling.
3. I had the lowest GPA of anyone ever accepted to a top veterinary school.
4. I used to dance on a competitive hip hop dance team.
5. At the age of 9 I went through a glass pane and had 18 stitches above my right eye.
6. I have a permanent tube in my right ear drum, I've had surgery on it twice to repair my eustacean tube and had a 50% hearing loss in it for 7 years.
7. My mother is scared of animals, specifically their fur, this includes stuffed animals, fur coats, and anything faux fur.
8. I've been working part time and full time since I was 13.
9. I own over 50 pairs of pants, but I only ever wear one pair of jeans.
10. I used to be a very picky eater, and now there's nothing I won't eat.

Wow I'm pretty boring compared you to guys...

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Wow everyone is soooooooooooo interesting I cant believe that girl vala :shock:

ok here goes:

1. I am 25 years old
2. I live with my fiance adam whose 26 , we have been together 7 years and plan to marry in vegas September.
3. I live in the West Midlands in England
4. I love travelling and have been to many different places but my fave place is New york !!!!!!!!!!!
5. I love chihuhauas and this forum
6. I consider you all as friends
7. I have a terrible temper
8. I have a really close relationship with my Mom but not my Dad
9 I have a sister who is younger and the total opposite of me , but she is one of my best friends
10. I am really close to Adams sister Amanda - we go out with them every saturday night and they are coming with us to get married.
11. I work as a nurse cardiology/renal - I love my job and all the people I work with
12. I am shy when you first meet me
13. I can drink most people under the table and used to be able to drink a pint in 3 seconds ( I always beat the boys) but dont do this anymore
14. I used to work in pub and a butchers to support myself through doing my nursing
15. I moved in with adam and his dad when I was 19
16 we moved into our own house a year later
17. I used to horse ride until I fell off and cracked 6 ribs
18. I recently passed my driving test
19. I love singing but have a terrible voice
20. I wear glasses or contacts
21. I have 2 cousins Jon and Matt who are more like brothers too me
22. I am a girly girl / rock chick I love pink and fluff and glitter but I love rock music the best
23. I have 10 GCSE's , 3 A levels and a diploma in nursing, but I have more general knowledge than common sense
24. Im ditzy and clumsy

OMG I could go on but I wont :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
ozzysmom said:
I cant believe that girl vala :shock:
:shock: I was in shock when I found out, we were roommates in U and I never had a clue..mostly because she spoke chinese on the phone, so there I was being nice to her and there she was lying about me right in front of me! :evil: :wink: My bf had come to live with her (not romantically).. :wink: I always had a crush on him so flirting began :D and then is when he discovered that things she had said didn't match..specially because she had borrowed and asked thousands from his parents too... :shock: it was all a nightmare.. :roll: she wasn't punished for anything as far as I know...they hid her pregnancy and gave the baby away.. :x now by bf's family doesn't get along with her family as they used to..is all a big shame..and she goes about unpunished! :evil:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Vala-don't worry, she will be ultimately be punished :wink: As for posting on this thread-You all are very brave-just thinking about doing it is making me nauseous :wink: PS-somebody should make this thread a sticky-it would be a shame to lose it

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Ill bite but I am generally a private person, so I will just tease you :lol:

1. Im 42
2. on my second marriage to a guy 10yrs younger who is a military brat
3. I have one daughter age 16.5
4. My first husband was mentally abusive (ocassionally physcial) to me and an alcholic, he still is abusive to me mentally.
5. I did drugs for 11 years, stopped for like 8 then dabbled again.
6. Found the LORD 7 years ago and will be eternally grateful
7. I was molested as a child by my friends dad and was raped at 13.
8. I do not get along with my mother nor never felt close to her as she blamed ME for getting raped-that ended our relationship as I needed her at the time and was too frightened to tell my father. Although I forgive her-I realized while she can be a wonderful person but she is locked in her own hell, and all I can do is pray for her. Now she is ill with dementia and a heart condition so I have to take care of her more. Funny huh?
9. I love my father to pieces and is saddens me to see him get old and forgetful.
10. My father was a muscian/photographer so I have a great love of those things even though I cant play any instruments or have a good camera.
11. I really have a problem with people and I am very tolerant but when I am pushed too far-I shamefully become the old me.
12. I am a neat freak

I have seen and done more things than I care to mention, I can tell you I am a very complicated person, but one you can trust and rely on fully.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I agree Vic I am shocked to see what awful things you have ben through but Im encouraged to see how strong and wonderful you are today - I have a huge amount of respect for you , you are a brilliant person and are totally caring and reliable, you have helped me in more ways than I can say

Thhankyou :wave:

·
Registered
110 Posts
1. I am going to be 28 in one week and one day.
2. I am married to a tattoo artist.
3. I teach college English and have since I was 24.
4. I get mistaken for the student WAY TOO MUCH.
5. I have my BA, MA, and am working on my MFA (in poetry).
6. I have been writing poetry since I was 10.
7. I have had my poetry and non-fiction published.
8. I serve as Senior Poetry Editor for a literary journal.
9. My chapbook (small collection of poetry) has been selected for publication.
10. I am verrrry self-conscious.
11. I hate noisy eaters.
12. I have a phobia of eating in front of others.
13. My mother is part Mexican and my father is from Iran.
14. I have one sister who attends NYU.
15. I got married at Caesar's Palace last year.
16. The most amazing thing I have ever seen was a humpback whale breach in Maui.

1 - 20 of 628 Posts